By inlovewithstupid - 04/09/2011 16:40 - United States

Today, my boyfriend bitched me out for being too controlling. Apparently, not only am I being unreasonable by not wanting him visiting strip clubs with his friends, I'm also just "looking for excuses to get mad" at him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 396
You deserved it 17 298

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Richard16 0

Get your self a male stripper... :)

my_usagi 0

Going to strip clubs and getting hard to girls taking off their clothes and dancing on your lap is cheating. It's different than ****. So, if you don't mind your bf watching girls strip at a club, what's the difference between that and him going over to his friend "sarahs" apartment so she can strip for him and give him a dance? What it's not like he's sleeping with her, right? If he thinks she's psycho for that. Then she can go dance naked and cocktease men, and if he doesn't like it, then he's "psycho".

Comments

bigbottyhunter 4

my girlfriend tells my i can go to a strip club when ever i want and that she would take me and im not even 18 yet.

he need to just face the fact that u dont care that he goes to strip clubs and be happy like any other dude

you post this like your not being a control freak...... however you are.

Cyric4223 2

Perhaps it's because you're a control freak. This is absolutely ridiculous. You're lucky though, I'd just break up with you.

nothing wrong with looking. as long as he isn't touching

You have every right acting the way you are..you're not being unreasonable at all..sorry for your troubles :/

pumpkin_cookies 7

Dump this douchebag's ass, seriously.

I dont think watching strippers is any different than internet ****, unless he's a proven cheater you should probably loosen up. No adult should tell another adult what they can and cant do, you're his girlfriend not his mother. My s/o going to a strip club has never bothered me, its only been for the few bachelor parties hes been invited to. Honestly he'll probably just do it behind your back if you're a bitch about it.