By dummy - 17/02/2012 00:03 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend and I were getting frisky in bed. He mumbled something that sounded like "I love you." I replied "I love you too baby", to which he laughed then said, "I said I wanted you to blow me." FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 723
You deserved it 5 663

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ninjuh_wingman 29

Tell him you will if he can give you an ******.

Comments

Even during sex women expect us to say "I love you"...

if you say it more you get more sex though!

The real question is since you love him and all... did you swallow?

I don't "expect" anything but an ******. Not all women are the same my friend.

lebronesque73091 12

They don't really sound similar in any way.

juicypu55y 0

No , we expect it ALL THA TIME. Duuuh

DontClickOnMe 28
Epsilonyx 15

YOUR PICTURE IS TERRIFYING WHY DO YOU DO THIS PLEASE STOP

DontClickOnMe 28

8 - Hey, that's not very nice.. :(

Epsilonyx 15

Hey! Hes quite a sexy young man. We went over this.

Epsilonyx 15

Are you dumb? Would I honestly say something like that if that was legitimately him? That's Brian Peppers; a registered sex offender. Thanks, though.

Epsilonyx 15

Really random but 33 same birthdate and year -_-

julialinn 2

Brian Peppers.. the sexiest child molester ever.

I think he actually sexually harassed a nurse.

FatSack 0

He's not a child molester. He molested animals. Even creepier...

DontClickOnMe 28

No. You guys got it all wrong. Well Dave knows me, but yeah I molest the nurses that take care of me.

That's a shame. Now u tell him you did say "not a chance"

eating out a chick isn't bad at all, if you know how to do it. sounds like a fair trade though

I think so. They even have a position for such a trade, 69.

bizarre_ftw 21

actually though, both ways (I'm taking your word on eating out a girl), there's nothing wrong with giving BJs, they're not disgusting (some people even find giving them to be fun) so my question is: what's the damn big deal?!

For the OP the big deal is she thought her boyfriend was confessing his love for her when he was really telling her to blow me. As for the big deal on oral sex, there shouldn't be one. The OP's boyfriend should have played it off and said he loves her, waited 30 seconds and asked for oral. And as a general rule being told "I love you" by someone you're sexual satisfying doesn't count, especially if it's the first time they've said it to you.

MissHayleyJames 7

Well to some people it IS disgusting. I'll only go down on my husband if he's just showered and only as foreplay. Otherwise it's just gross to me.

Well to each their own. And I agree basic maintenance and hygiene is important. I don't want a girl going down on me after work or the gym because that'd be gross. But I enjoy getting my partner off. So I wouldn't go out with someone who didn't like putting the extra effort to get me off, because I am willing to do it for them.

lebronesque73091 12

51- I didn't know people like you existed.

lebronesque73091 12

74- I hope you don't expect much, then.

51 knows what's up! That's what I'm talking about!

JRokka850 6

I think if your a dude and don't eat pussy you to to find something really high and jump of it...

lol why should we give you bjs if you don't eat us out? now that's a fair trade

ninjuh_wingman 29

Tell him you will if he can give you an ******.

…but it HAS to be a result from him eating her out

badass243 6

your info said you enjoy starwars, your Xbox, an waffles! I wanna marry you

41 - Thats a bit creeeepyyy. Just putting it out there.

Harry Potter > Star Wars, Xbox and waffles

Well now you know what words you'll probably never actually hear him say meaningfully.

if you don't say I love you in sex then the whole thing isn't meaningful so therefore just giving out free non meaning sex that's what I think anyways my ex always said I love you when we were doing it and said how beautiful n describing my body that's how sex should be

I get those confused all the time too. They sound exactly the same.

peachesncreem 21

That's not the way guys say I love you? Shit.

Hope that didn't make things too awkward for "le sexy times". Hopefully he returned the favor to show you he loves you too.