By what the fuck - 07/06/2013 21:20 - United Kingdom - Northolt

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend and I were about to get intimate for the first time. He said he didn't want to use a condom, and that I should just give him one of my birth control pills instead, "so we can still be just as safe". What the hell? FML
I agree, your life sucks 73 799
You deserved it 9 989

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sounds like you shouldn't be having sex with him anyway if that's his preferred form of "being safe".

Don't risk it - he'll just add stupid to the gene pool.

Comments

Omg im so sorry Op but that was hilarious xD

"I don't want to wear a condom" "would you like to pay child support for the next 18 years?" "No" "Then you get to wear a condom"

duckit 0

Either your boyfriend is an idiot or he thinks that you are; get a new boyfriend.

Alastrina_fml 20

Birth control pills do NOT work on men because they mimic certain and specific hormones in women. It sounds more like he was deliberately trying to knock you up and probably ditch you if/when you got pregnant. PLEASE tell me you educated his ignorant ass!! If he didn't want to listen, please tell me you dropped him like a hot potato!!

Alastrina_fml 20

I'm sorry, but ANYBODY who says "I don't wanna wear a condom" is a self-centered prig who is only thinking of themselves and not their partners.

Birth control pills don't work for men...period. If he's that ignorant, you're better off dumping him & waiting until you're older (if you're under 18) & then do it with someone who has enough brains to know better than to try that crap.

DjMonroe95 11

And this is why school is important kids..

caligirllife 11

You shouldn't have sex with someone that doesn't even know how contraceptives work.

Has anyone stopped to consider that he might just be ignorant? My guess it was a young couple, maybe aged 15 or so, who simply doesn't understand how those things work. Of course, I'm just assuming...

Pensu 12

That doesn't really make it any better. If your point is that it might be the guy receiving terrible to nonexistent sex education that's to blame so it's not really fair to call him dumb, I could agree with that. But either way, if you don't know enough about sex to do it safely you really should not be having sex. Regardless of age.