By Anonymous - 03/12/2014 17:06 - United States - Rancho Santa Margarita

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend and I had sex for the first time. He's Latino, so I thought he'd like it if I made a bit of noise and called him "papi" while we did it. It freaked him out enough to kill his boner, and now he thinks I have some kind of incest fetish. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 596
You deserved it 46 377

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Would you appreciate it if he called you mum/mom/momma (whichever) during sex?

why do people like calling their boyfriend "daddy"? doesn't it make you think of your dad?

Comments

I know, right? You always save the incest fetish for the second time you ****.

Second time maybe pushing it, but maybe by round three....

Well my bf calls me mummy when I am being serious or authoritative and he's trying to lighten up the mood. Which makes me laugh because he's a lot older.

Would you appreciate it if he called you mum/mom/momma (whichever) during sex?

A lot of spanish guys refer to a hot girl as mami, some guys whistle but most spanish guys I've met will hola out "mami" so I totally get why she referred to him as Papi.

jojimugo 20

#99, he could be call her that sounds the kids. There are kids in his profile pic, hopefully his, and he could be calling his wife "mommy" to get the kids into that.

It's not the same in Spanish. Many guys call their girls or Sexy girls "mami" and many girls call their guys "papi. A lot of guys like that. It's kind of like a Sexy nickname for us. We're not really calling each other mommy and daddy. Either OP's boyfriend isn't Hispanic enough to do that, or he has problems. Even if he isn't into that, him thinking she has an incest fetish is crazy.

It all depends where the guys are from: Puerto Ricans and "Caribbean" people use the MAMITA / papito expression. Mexicans and Central Americans use MAMACITA and PAPACITO which is the sexy form that OP was looking for. But it also has a 'cat-calling' connotation. Now you know...

I actually had Latino neighbors downstairs from me who would be quite loud during sex, I shit you not I would constantly hear the woman screaming, "Aye aye aye aye Paaaapi aye aye Papi!"

This whole situation sounds a bit racist to me...

why do people like calling their boyfriend "daddy"? doesn't it make you think of your dad?

I find it super weird, once a guy kept asking me to call him "daddy" and it ruined the mood completely. I love my dad and would never call anyone else that, even when he's gone. Especially during sex, no thanks!

I see it as a term of the man dominating the woman...

One of my guy friends went for girls who had "daddy issues" and preferred to be called "daddy". He has a few issues himself. And by a few I mean a lot.

Parvati48 15

That was my thought, it's kinda creepy to me honestly! :/

I call my husband daddy, but NOT while having sex. Only because he is a daddy. Thinking about doing it while getting is on, makes me want to vom.

jazzy_123 20

I don't find anything wrong with it. I man, different strokes for different folks right? anyway, ever since I saw Bonnie and Clyde, I just think of the sister in law calling her husband 'daddy' so I call my bf daddy with the same accent for fun x)

And by a lot you meant... Oh right yea you didn't actually write anything in your comment just beat around the bush a little.

Creeps me out too. I think it's supposed to be a form of "sugar daddy."

Gaernem 17

Yet a lot of girls/women like to be called "baby". If you're our "baby", then we're your "daddies". Only makes sense.

I call my boyfriend Daddy 24/7. It's a dominate/submissive thing. I never think about my father when calling him Daddy.

I was just about to say the same as #107. I don't call my boyfriend "daddy", nor would I ever, but it is a form of submission & dominance. I previously thought it was weird and creepy as well, but it's just a sexual kink. Everyones got one. Once you learn about different kinds of fetishes, you realize that even some of your fetishes may be weird to others. But to each their own, that's their business.

It's really different for mexicans. And that's what makes it interesting. Cause come on no one wants to have a boring relationship. So sometimes spicing it up is a good thing. But just make sure you know what that person likes before assuming something. XD or else it just ends up all bad.

NiceGuysDoWin 21

In the BDSM community, a "Daddy" is a Dominant who is nurturing and protective, rather than one who tends to be more strict. Having said that, I've been that kind of dominant in this community for almost 2 decades, and I HATE being called Daddy. It creeps me out.

I enjoy being called "Daddy" and I find it sexually arousing, does that disturb you? it shouldn't at all, you're doing a great job of projecting your ignorance onto the topic of sexual fetishes.

BBlah 26

Why would you think that just because he's Latino, he would like that? That's like saying just because a guy is white, he would like being called daddy

@#9 She wasn't trying to be prejudiced.

RA91 26

@ #9 you're right, not all Spanish dudes like that, lol!

I agree with your opinion, but your argument is invalid. Yes , maybe it was a bit stereotypical , but the way you tried to compare it wasn't really relevant...

incoherentrmblr 21

#9, I think you mean Gringo...

PSYqualiac 17

There are quite a few Latino guys who prefer their girls call them variations of "papi" whom I have met. It's not based on a fetish either, it just makes them feel like their girl wants them to be a big part of their life. I find it unusual, but not bad or weird. There are some white guys who like the same thing, but I don't understand their reason.

The whole fml feels just a tad racist to me cause of that. Yeah lets assume all latin guys like one thing, but thats just as stupid as assuming everyone likes the same things in bed.

papi is a lot better then "fried chicken"...

Eliseopwns 22

I think most would probably prefer thinking of fried chicken over their fathers. Mine is still at the grocery store to pick up milk after fourteen years...

@10- Honestly, that is my favourite FML ever because I can just imagine the way it was said. "Oooh, POLLO FRITO!!" I think about it every so often and just start cackling to myself.

Glad to have brought that back for everyone :). Its one of my favorites aswell.

Dude, not only is that really racist, that's also really disgusting.