By Anonymous - 06/01/2012 20:36 - Mexico

Today, my blanket got caught on my nose ring and it took my boyfriend over an hour to get it free. Afterwards, he admitted he was trying not to laugh because it reminded him of a bullfight. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 564
You deserved it 30 901

Same thing different taste

Top comments

dan13mey 0

It took you both a whole hour to get it untangled?

Comments

Ouch your nose would have been so sore! An hour does seem like quiet a long time..

there's nothing disgusting about now rings for the asshats that said so. and they do get caught on things occasionally mostly the studs. I'm not sure what the Hell op has in her nose, or what kind of blanket, or the shenanigans involved in the tangle but after 5 min I would have just taken the piercing out and then got it untangled.

blah nose rings I meant. damn auto correct.

dukeunidude 4

The real bullfight will occur when he can't pull his penis out of you.

So blowing your nose in public must be out of the question. I can picture a shower curtain coming off of all the rungs but one...

Shouldn't have your body punctured, mutilated or poisoned with injected chemical ink for mere decorative purposes anyway. Best get rid of that thing before something worse happens.

miaissolegit 1

Oh, I get my septum ring caught on the blanks all the time. I know how you feel, but I usually only have myself to laugh at the situation.

Yeah, I know the feeling of getting things caught in my nose ring. Very pleasant.