By Anonymous - 06/01/2012 20:36 - Mexico

Today, my blanket got caught on my nose ring and it took my boyfriend over an hour to get it free. Afterwards, he admitted he was trying not to laugh because it reminded him of a bullfight. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 564
You deserved it 30 901

Same thing different taste

Top comments

dan13mey 0

It took you both a whole hour to get it untangled?

Comments

bubo_fml 10

You do know Bulls are male, right?

Mister_Triangle 21

Irrelevant; it was never claimed to be a literal bull fight.

redmnky21 8

why didn't u just take the nose ring out then pull it free from the blanket?

TonyIsMyDog 2

Another good reason not to have a nose ring, they are disgusting.

Ydi for having a nose ring. Do you think you are a cow?

Mister_Triangle 21

To each their own. Don't judge someone else for their choices and they won't judge you for yours....at least, that's how it should be. Too bad the world is full of hypocrites.

TonyIsMyDog 2

He's not judging anyone, he's making a funny comment. If he were judging he would've said something like "All people that have nose rings are scum". There's a big difference. Besides, who are you to say he can't comment? Isn't that what this board is for??

How did it take you over an hour? That's what I'm wondering.

TonyIsMyDog 2

I told her a million times not to exaggerate.

hateevryone 14

wow. you need a new nose ring

KiddNYC1O 20

Contrary to popular belief, the color red doesn't anger bulls... It's the way the matador waves the flag.

ddssuperstar 0

Bulls are colourblind so even a lime green flag would grab it's attention in the same way.

That is true, however the use of a red flag is most common because it hides the blood as the bull is being stabbed to death. The fact that it is the most common flag seen is actually what is creating the "was it red?" jokes, not some common misconception.

That is exactly why you don't get pierced anywhere.

Not if they get ripped off your body and leave a permanent scar.