By Jesse - 22/06/2009 16:18 - United States

Today, McDonalds charged me 21 cents for a honey mustard packet. The jerk manager made me break a $50 bill. So I grabbed all their napkins, carried them into the parking lot and tossed them all into the air in protest and drove off. Down the road, I realized I left my wallet at the counter. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 782
You deserved it 85 328

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's pathetic. Seriously. I know the manager was being an arse, but that doesn't mean you should act the same. You should carry some friggin change on you. Who walks around with just $50s then gets pissy about it?

How about you skip the honey mustard? What is wrong with you? And you acted like a baby on top of it. Way to go, slick.

Comments

FlaminYawn 0

I haven't littered in 11 years, so I don't agree with his reaction, but I do feel his frustration. McDonald's makes billions, yet they **** up my order everytime, and they nickel and dime you. What he should've done is open his lid, "accidentally" trip in the lobby and spill his drink all on the floor, then sarcastically say "oops" and walk out. Then you win the mini-battle and they can't do anything about it...

I work at a McDonalds and I know how certain stores will charge for stuff other stores don't, but seriously, it's honey mustard and you broke a $50, leave it at that. I've seen people do shit like that before, the manager is probably still telling people about you and laughing at what you did, and next time you go back they're going to recognize u guarenteed, and laugh about you somemore, etc. YDI

sublimechica4 7

could not agree with you more! props!

Thats what you get for being an asshole.

Asshole. You totally deserved that one. Yeah, it sucks that you had to break your $50, but if your packet didn't come with something the $0.21 wasn't unreasonable, and it's not his fault that was the smallest bill/coin you had. Throwing all the napkins around the parking lot is immature, and screws over the environment more than anyone/anything else. The manager doesn't care -- he'll just make some minimum wage worker clean up what the wind doesn't blow away at the end of the day. It's not like he pays for the napkins, which just come way out of corporate and won't even be noticed.

phayte 0

I work in fast food, and it's people like you who make the job suck so bad. It's worse on the cashier to have to break your stupid 50 than on you. My store charges 25 cents for extra sauce, and the mature people will just decline sauce if they don't have a quarter. Then we get the jerks like you who think they own the world and throw fits like six year olds. I hope you feel better about yourself.

SP63_fml 0

I concur. People like that make retail a living hell hole.

caramelluv 0

ARE U GUYS SLOW? the fml is about him leaving his wallet on the counter of the mcdonalds not throwing napkins in the parking lot...if he didn't throw them he'd still have an fml for leaving his wallet so u guys need to stop whininng about the stupid napkins already that's not what the fml is about

kelseysue92 0

AMEN! seriously, just go to your car and fish under your for 21 cents! don't be a dick about it...

mister_smith 0

did you need mustard that bad

FlaminYawn 0

Also, it's odd how all the retards work at McDonald's. How did Wendy's get the pick of the litter when it comes to fast food workers, they never **** up my order, and I order it special everytime, and it's always ready right away... and they don't nickel and dime you.