By Jesse - 22/06/2009 16:18 - United States

Today, McDonalds charged me 21 cents for a honey mustard packet. The jerk manager made me break a $50 bill. So I grabbed all their napkins, carried them into the parking lot and tossed them all into the air in protest and drove off. Down the road, I realized I left my wallet at the counter. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 782
You deserved it 85 328

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's pathetic. Seriously. I know the manager was being an arse, but that doesn't mean you should act the same. You should carry some friggin change on you. Who walks around with just $50s then gets pissy about it?

How about you skip the honey mustard? What is wrong with you? And you acted like a baby on top of it. Way to go, slick.

Comments

I expect to see this from the employees side on notalwaysright.com very soon

Wouldn't you have change from the meal you previously bought?

Working for a fast food chain would suck enough without assholes like you to deal with.

testing_fml 0

Should have just left without the honey mustard.

You've obviously never worked at a fast food establishment before, have you? The manager was just doing his job. Grow up. YDI

Congratulations, I hope your hissy fit was worth your pride, you fool.

What a ******* whiner! Either carry change at all times or deal without the honey mustard. My god!! And I hope they get you fined for littering because you deserve it for being an asshole to the people who are just following protocol and for being an idiot and leaving your wallet there after your temper tantrum! If people didn't take all the napkins and waste money maybe they wouldn't charge for mustard packets!!!

Why not grow up and be an adult and not be wasteful with napkins and such instead of acting like a two year old. YDI! I am sure that you drive a Hummer and couldn't care less about the environment as well.