By Jesse - 22/06/2009 16:18 - United States

Today, McDonalds charged me 21 cents for a honey mustard packet. The jerk manager made me break a $50 bill. So I grabbed all their napkins, carried them into the parking lot and tossed them all into the air in protest and drove off. Down the road, I realized I left my wallet at the counter. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 782
You deserved it 85 333

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's pathetic. Seriously. I know the manager was being an arse, but that doesn't mean you should act the same. You should carry some friggin change on you. Who walks around with just $50s then gets pissy about it?

How about you skip the honey mustard? What is wrong with you? And you acted like a baby on top of it. Way to go, slick.

Comments

YDI. Really? Was the honey mustard that important?

that aint right, i agree grow up. you were gonna have to break it eventually.. and i think the screwed up numbers are from some comments being moderated or maybe not..

I work at McDonald's and we can get fired for handing out packets for free. Don't blame the manager for doing their job. If it's so important to you, carry around smaller change before ordering out and you wouldn't run into problems such as breaking a fifty. You waste a lot of time and money by throwing huge scenes such as these. And since you're the one who asked for the Honey Mustard packet anyways, how is it the managers fault when they are charging you for something that you asked for? Please grow up.

SucksToBeYa 0

HAHAHAHAHA this is ****** awesome

wow u let ur anger get the best of ur self. YDI next time take a chill pill

TryToBeKind 0

They charge you for packets because some ghetto white trash idiots and college students hoard them and keep them in a drawer at home. Or, homeless people would take ketchup, pepper, hot water and make themselves free soup. So yes, they have to charge for that. If you don't like breaking $50, there's a simple concept out there called ASKING FOR SMALLER BILLS when you cash your check. Wow. And you deserved to leave your wallet behind just for being an ass. I'd be like, "Sure, you can have your wallet - show your ID first. Oops. You can't do that, can you?" Or, I'll be like, "oh .... no, I thought ... shit, this guy/girl came in here and I thought it was you ... I'm sorry." Then I'd keep all the money.

Unfortunately, while I realize your post was facetious, the "oh, you can't show your ID" part wouldn't really work, assuming they keep photo ID in there ;)

chimmy 0

I like it, but after this person threw all the napkins over 21 cents... imagine what he'd do over a missing wallet? Tear off the wallpaper, probably

Mitz_fml 4

What makes you think you shouldn't have to break a $50? Like the rest of us lowlife's have to, but you are above that. Get over yourself. Instant karma at your service

I have to say... without protest some good changes would never happen. sauce comes free with nuggets man. maybe the manager will think twice next time. that was bad business. I personally wouldn't have done that but I'm kinda glad he did. I wouldn't have a problem with the charge even though I thought it was wrong and stupid but he protests and I like that. stick it to the man. rage against the machine. thanks to people like him the American people are not oppressed. the blacks and women have rights. sauce comes free.

Sauce comes free with nuggets because the price is FACTORED INTO the nuggets' price. NOTHING comes free.

you're a ******* idiot. why the hell would you throw napkins of all things. man up and stop throwing hissy fits.

I hated dicks like you when I worked there. We really DO spit in your food :)

WIDRR 0

....really? thats disgusting