By Jesse - 22/06/2009 16:18 - United States

Today, McDonalds charged me 21 cents for a honey mustard packet. The jerk manager made me break a $50 bill. So I grabbed all their napkins, carried them into the parking lot and tossed them all into the air in protest and drove off. Down the road, I realized I left my wallet at the counter. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 782
You deserved it 85 328

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's pathetic. Seriously. I know the manager was being an arse, but that doesn't mean you should act the same. You should carry some friggin change on you. Who walks around with just $50s then gets pissy about it?

How about you skip the honey mustard? What is wrong with you? And you acted like a baby on top of it. Way to go, slick.

Comments

selizabethh1421 0

I signed up for a FML account just so I could let you know how much of a ******* douche bag you are. You are everything that's wrong with this world and you should be ashamed of yourself. If I could somehow figure out who you are, I would round up everyone who agrees with me and we would come kick your ass. You are a waste of life.

fxdxhk90 0

Your right charging for condiments is stupid. And number 63 is a massive dumbass.

you need honey mustard that bad? If your willing to pay 21 cents for this then your food is to bad and you shouldnt be eating it.

DDay35 0

YDI. Infact I hope someone took your wallet. First off, retaliation, really? What are you, six? Second, it's not like the manager has any choice, if he gave you that for free he has the possibility of being fired, even over 21 cents, he would have stolen from the company. Do people come into your work asking you to give them things free just cause they are one of your cheaper products? Lastly, don't litter, you are messing with everyone in that area, not just the McDonalds, dumb idea.

Mhmm so you would break a $50 for a packet of honey mustard?

DDay35 0

If I wanted it and thats all the money I had I would, and I sure wouldnt blame the manager for doing his job. You can't go into a business, ask for something and not be willing to pay for it.

poison29 0

if i only had $50, i'd do without the 21 cent honey mustard. duh

Okay, firstly, I'm pretty sure his source of complaint was that he had to break the fifty, not that the mustard cost 21 cents. Although, mustard costing money seems silly being that they throw like four packets in your bag for free (or maybe that's just the hot sauce.../shrugs). Meh. Secondly, that is NOT something to throw a tantrum over. I mean, really? You had to break a 50$ bill. Who cares? If it's that big a deal, take some spare change lying around at home and make the fifty again at the bank or something, retard. If you're worried about it being more easy to steal, it's probably more beneficial to steal one fifty dollar bill than a few of the broken down bills that came from it. Because that much cash in your pocket will be noticed if it's lifted, whileas you're less likely to notice a missing 50 until later... even if it's a wallet, it's not like it's that big a deal. What, is it too crammed for you? Get over yourself.

If the guy REALLY WANTED the honey mustard, why WOULDN'T he break the $50? If he didn't want to break it, just give up on the packet. It's a simple two-way choice. Getting products for free is not how the world works.

I'm appalled you even care about the sort of bills you keep your money in.

totally agreeing with the first poster here, your'e a moron and an asshole. YDI all the ******* way.

OMG I'm sorry u left your wallet... because McDonalds makes me wanna do that too. Yeah it was childish, but sometimes, assholes make an otherwise level headed person want to react in a totally uncalled for manner. That was funny as hell, but a little overboard. I understand where you're coming from tho..

thats some badass shit right there. Stealing napkins, damn son you have got some balls

hey don't worry I would do the same thing!! who charges for a packet of mustard!? that's bs.

Wow, what an asshole... The manager doesn't get to make all the rules. He has supervisors and company executives who are all his superiors, and if the money in the register at the end of the day doesn't add up to the food missing from the restaraunt's inventory, it reflects badly on him. Yeah, it's frustrating to have to break a 50 for something so small, but you should have written a complaint to the company for cutting corners, not caused a scene and made a mess for their workers to clean up. YDI.

Mr_FYLife 0

Hahaha, real smooth. YDI because...well, you're an idiot.

Crunchy_fml 0

You should threaten them to return your wallet or you'll throw away ALL of their napkins! They'll curl in fear!

EarthAngel 0