By Jesse - 22/06/2009 16:18 - United States

Today, McDonalds charged me 21 cents for a honey mustard packet. The jerk manager made me break a $50 bill. So I grabbed all their napkins, carried them into the parking lot and tossed them all into the air in protest and drove off. Down the road, I realized I left my wallet at the counter. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 782
You deserved it 85 333

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's pathetic. Seriously. I know the manager was being an arse, but that doesn't mean you should act the same. You should carry some friggin change on you. Who walks around with just $50s then gets pissy about it?

How about you skip the honey mustard? What is wrong with you? And you acted like a baby on top of it. Way to go, slick.

Comments

tradit03 0

Well, that's what u get for getting too excited over little things. Next time, remember those who don't have food n water n clothes n the money u don't wanna spend on... whatever, it doesn't even matter. I am wasting my time on u.

zee209 0

YDI. I hate customers like you so much! You're a piece of shit. I hope someone stole your wallet! First of all, the manager doesn't make the rules. And if he gave away shit for free, he could get in a lot of trouble, and even get fired.

EXACTLY!!! The world seems to be full of these morons who throw childish tantrums over NOTHING! Next time you want to be an idiot think to yourself "does this argument really have any backing or am I just being a dick?"

zee209 0

While I don't work in the fast food industry, I work for retail, and I hate people like the OP! SO ridiculous...

I hope they made you clean up the mess you made. Not only for throwing a fit just because you're too cheap to pay 21 cents, but also for carrying $50s around like it makes you important. They made you break your precious bill! The world is ending! Grow the hell up.

if you don't wanna break it, then you shouldn't have gotten the sauce.

deliapearl 0

FYI - a large number of fast foods charge for extra condiments. If u really need 20 ketchup packets for an order of small fries u gotta pay.

CherishFlowers 0

Way to protest. You know, the manager that charged you is not going to have to clean it up. Some poor employee will. And it really hurts the environment.