By Jesse - 22/06/2009 16:18 - United States

Today, McDonalds charged me 21 cents for a honey mustard packet. The jerk manager made me break a $50 bill. So I grabbed all their napkins, carried them into the parking lot and tossed them all into the air in protest and drove off. Down the road, I realized I left my wallet at the counter. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 782
You deserved it 85 328

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's pathetic. Seriously. I know the manager was being an arse, but that doesn't mean you should act the same. You should carry some friggin change on you. Who walks around with just $50s then gets pissy about it?

How about you skip the honey mustard? What is wrong with you? And you acted like a baby on top of it. Way to go, slick.

Comments

pommeblossom 0

you had a temper tantrum over 21 cents and you think it is an fml? no no YDI bitch. who the **** do you think you are littering and throwing a tantrum over 21 cents. you need to die...now

nightfallz, you need to ******* die. or at least shut the f***k up.

sheesh i was kidding, i only said to see what people would say.

cameo81293 0

You are a dumbass. Seriously? Litter and waste paper for that?! Come on, it was just sauce, and you were gonna have to break the 50 sometime anyway. Also, it's NOT the manager's fault, and do you really think that the manager is gonna be the person to clean up your little hissy fit? And to you leaving your wallet, karma's a bitch, ain't it?

That's how much it costs. Get over it. You can't just expect to get everything free

why don't you just go without the honey mustard instead of breaking a $50?

CyclonePsycho 1

Exactly what I was thinking. Dude, no matter how stupid it seems, you can't just take the sauce for free just because you didn't want to break your $50 bill. Calm down. And what's the big deal with carrying $20s? Sure, it's a nuisance to break large bills, but you're still going to have roughly the same amount of money. The temper tantrum was unnecessary. BTW: has anyone noticed the screwed up numbers? Why is the first comment #104?

the more "thumps up" a comment gets, the higher it is rated

wallythedolly 0

totally justified reaction. i mean, wtf, charging for honey mustard? i mean, i know the economy sucks, but seriously, mcdonalds? seriously?

theskippster 0

i would understand being upset, but throwing a tantrum and throwing paper in the street sounds a little bit 3-year-oldish to me.

poison29 0

So you thought littering and wasting paper would be a good solution?

brrrx 0

Oh please. I'm sure the manager just invented the price for you, right? They have to pay to have the mustard produced, packaged, and shipped, so why should they not charge for it? YDI for not having anything other than a 50 on you. YDI for thinking it's the managers fault that you have to pay for your food. YDI for making a mess for some teenager working for minimum wage to clean up. And feeling okay about it. In other words, YDI for being a self-righteous shit. Oh, and the fact that you left your wallet on the counter is hilarious, I hope the poor employee who had to clean up your crap took the money out of it.

jeremymg91 0