By Jesse - 22/06/2009 16:18 - United States

Today, McDonalds charged me 21 cents for a honey mustard packet. The jerk manager made me break a $50 bill. So I grabbed all their napkins, carried them into the parking lot and tossed them all into the air in protest and drove off. Down the road, I realized I left my wallet at the counter. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 782
You deserved it 85 328

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's pathetic. Seriously. I know the manager was being an arse, but that doesn't mean you should act the same. You should carry some friggin change on you. Who walks around with just $50s then gets pissy about it?

How about you skip the honey mustard? What is wrong with you? And you acted like a baby on top of it. Way to go, slick.

Comments

TinyTot13 0

So in order to get back at McDonalds for charging you, you stole their napkins and threw them in the air outside. Where the wind will just blow most of them away anyway and all you are really doing is littering and wasting paper. Congrats douche bag. Wouldn't a more effective way to get your revenge be throwing the napkins in the air inside the building, where they would remain until somebody had to pick them up? I hope they spit in your food.

suckstobeyou3 0

litter everywhere because you lost 21cents? grow up.

You totally deserve it, but I love how you used the phrase "the jerk manager". It sounds like something I would say.

foryoublue94 0

way to help the environment dude =P and lol that'd be pretty awesome for someone to record if it wasnt over 21 cents/honey mustard/mcdonalds. I'd love to see video of that until I was like "wtf...video?"

Seti_fml 0

actually wendys has the same policy about charging for extra sauces that mcdonalds has. Most fast food places do. It's just that most workers dont abide by the rule and just give the sauces away for free.

Dude, I know how you feel. They charged me .50 for water the other day. I just didn't pay for it and said no water. Just don't give them your business.

Obwaban 0

Wow, you're such a baby. Were you never gonna break that 50? Was the honey mustard really worth it? Either start carrying your own change or carrying your own mustard, don't be a littering douchebag.

Could it ever have occurred to you that some one unrelated to this incident has the clean that crap up? I hate people like you! I hope they stole something outta your wallet. You know, to pay for the cost of cleaning your little tantrum up....