By Jesse - 22/06/2009 16:18 - United States

Today, McDonalds charged me 21 cents for a honey mustard packet. The jerk manager made me break a $50 bill. So I grabbed all their napkins, carried them into the parking lot and tossed them all into the air in protest and drove off. Down the road, I realized I left my wallet at the counter. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 782
You deserved it 85 333

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's pathetic. Seriously. I know the manager was being an arse, but that doesn't mean you should act the same. You should carry some friggin change on you. Who walks around with just $50s then gets pissy about it?

How about you skip the honey mustard? What is wrong with you? And you acted like a baby on top of it. Way to go, slick.

Comments

throwing napkins makes the store look unclean. not taken care of. not good for business. customers might pass it by. managers care about profits. managers are judged by the profability of their store. had the district manager stopped by he would have been in trouble. to take time to clean all that up slows down service also bad for business. it was immature maybe but effective. wrong yes but again there are reasons we need people like that. to do our dirty work for us. he was justified in his anger but not his actions yes but ... oh screw it I'm out.

We "need" people to throw childish tantrums over a 21 cent charge that's beyond the manager's control?

LITTERER =/ DISLIKE!!!! you deserve that...=/ sorry

Jimbo2000 0

Maybe next time, you will carry about a $1.00 in change with you. Next time don't act a little bitch

brooklyngirl_fml 0

McDonald's sucks, and so do you.

My favorite part of this site is reading ALL the comments from people up on their high horse over the internet..

Temper tantrum much? If you're over the age of five, you're too old for this. I suggest you look into your anger problem. It's unattractive.

FINE pick your battles more wisely and if it has to be mcdonalds just write a very professional letter to corporate. And notice his name tag (he probably was a real ass that manager) SAUCE COMES FREE FOREVER!!!

hold on. so you littered because you "had to break a $50 for sauce? this is either fake or you're a ******* moron.