By Jesse - 22/06/2009 16:18 - United States

Today, McDonalds charged me 21 cents for a honey mustard packet. The jerk manager made me break a $50 bill. So I grabbed all their napkins, carried them into the parking lot and tossed them all into the air in protest and drove off. Down the road, I realized I left my wallet at the counter. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 782
You deserved it 85 333

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's pathetic. Seriously. I know the manager was being an arse, but that doesn't mean you should act the same. You should carry some friggin change on you. Who walks around with just $50s then gets pissy about it?

How about you skip the honey mustard? What is wrong with you? And you acted like a baby on top of it. Way to go, slick.

Comments

So littering in protest for paying 21 cents? You suck.

Daniel15 0

U deserve that cuz u spazzed but I agree cuz the manager made u do somthing pointless.so I agree,iI would of done somthing like that too.

kellster 2

Lol. If you're going to stage a dramatic exit, at least do it right! Massive fail! Also massive fail for being an asshole customer. It costs 21 cents. Either pay for it or don't buy it. They're not going to give it to you for free, it's not exactly one of the numerous options McD's employees get! Hello, multinational corporation?? They can't just make an exception for you, just because you happen to be a gigantic asshole who carries around $50 bills! Welcome to the realization that there are other people in the world besides you. I hope they made you clean up the napkins or fined you for littering, you ******* litterbug!

Fucktard!!! YDI!!! #184 HEAR HEAR!!! Having had been a McDonald's employee for 5 1/2 years, I can see why he charged you. Yeah, for you, it's 21 cents. For the restaurant, it's hundreds of packets of sauce a day. Say they give away 200 hundred free sauces a day (and I can guarantee it would be more!) that's $42 loss a day, and over $1200 loss a month, over $15000 a year. Add that to all the stolen food by employees, the cos of morons like you wasting all the condiments in a tantrum, and it all ******* adds up. You want something, you pay for it. You don't want to break your precious $50 note, don't buy it! #191 You're a moron.

emmmilyyy 0

that's annoying that they are so adamant about charging for a condiment.... but a huge YDI for being juvenile and littering. Lame retaliation brother.

kwiatek 0

It is so easy to see who has never worked in the food/retail industry. All I have to say to you is that this is one of the most deserved "FMLs" that I have ever seen. The owner of the store or the company sets that price and it has nothing to do with the employees or the managers they are just doing what they have to do to keep their jobs. I kid you not there have actually been a few people fired over something as simple as dipping sauce at my previous job. OP suck it up, I hope you get your wallet back but you are the type of person who ruins a day for employees who are just trying to do their job.

highonlife77 0