By Anonymous - 05/09/2009 23:41 - United States

Today, knowing that the girl I broke up with last night goes crazy after breakups, I threw away my hair products, thinking she switched them with Nair. She didn't... but she did use the key I keep under a flowerpot to take all of my clothes and burn them on my lawn while I was at work. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 631
You deserved it 9 003

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If you're going to keep a key under a flowerpot, you might as well keep your door unlocked. If a burglar wants to get into your house, the first thing he's going to do is check under flowerpots for keys.

"...Well I started throwin' things and I scared folks half to death I got up in his face and smelled whiskey on his breath Didn't give a second thought to being thrown in jail Cause baby to hammer everything looks like a nail And I was mad as hell Well those pretty girls their all the same But their damn well gonna know my name I'm a crazy Ex-Girlfriend I'm a crazy Ex-Girlfriend I'm a crazy Ex-Girlfriend..." Anyone want to say this doesn't relate to the FML?

Comments

"Emotionally Unstable. Case dismissed." So many things wrong. YDI for having a spare key by the entrance like that. YDI for not breaking up with her more smoothly, or get her to break up with you. And YDI for dating a girl with crazy eyes. You can see it in her eyes man!

What soft suggestions from females, pimpin? Most people have been suggesting that he press charges, etc. Yet you go with the much ?harder? option of asking her to pay for things and if she won't, THEN going to the cops? That didn't even make any sense. I say FYL because that's just sucktastic. No one deserves that kind of insanity. Although, it isn't the brightest to leave a key under a flowerpot, especially after a break-up, and definitely don't date the crazy ones. When you do that, you're begging for trouble. Also, people who "go crazy after break-ups" are just crazy. Period. They merely hide it better while in a relationship.

Hell I would call the cops and say there is this crazy women staking me, and breaking into my house and burning my cloth.

She didn't burn all his cloth. It was only the ones that were cut and sewn together to form clothes.

YDI for keeping a key under your plant pot. If you're gonna hide your key someone, at least put it somewhere hard to find, like INSIDE the plant pot.

letitbe56 0

If you knew she was like this, why did you date her?

At least you've got her out of your life, now! Hopefully it'll be worth it for that.

TriniRockStar 0

why did you date her in the first place

triplethreat13 0

FYL for dating a psycho. nobody does the nair trick anymore though. but if they know where your spare key is, they'll use it against you somehow! always switch the hiding spot after something like that.

Sue her? Its not like you gave her a key, she used one to break in which means its breaking and entering PLUS you can take her to civil court for the cost of the cloths and changed locks.