By Anonymous - 05/09/2009 23:41 - United States

Today, knowing that the girl I broke up with last night goes crazy after breakups, I threw away my hair products, thinking she switched them with Nair. She didn't... but she did use the key I keep under a flowerpot to take all of my clothes and burn them on my lawn while I was at work. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 631
You deserved it 9 003

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If you're going to keep a key under a flowerpot, you might as well keep your door unlocked. If a burglar wants to get into your house, the first thing he's going to do is check under flowerpots for keys.

"...Well I started throwin' things and I scared folks half to death I got up in his face and smelled whiskey on his breath Didn't give a second thought to being thrown in jail Cause baby to hammer everything looks like a nail And I was mad as hell Well those pretty girls their all the same But their damn well gonna know my name I'm a crazy Ex-Girlfriend I'm a crazy Ex-Girlfriend I'm a crazy Ex-Girlfriend..." Anyone want to say this doesn't relate to the FML?

Comments

Wow...that...sucks...BURN HER CLOTHES :D

crazy bitch. BTW, what does OP stand for?

"...You're crazy bitch But you **** so good, I'm on top of it When I dream, I'm doing you all night Scratches all down my back to keep me right on..." and O...P r....o i.....s g....t i.....e n.....r a l

sublime93 0

Took me a while to get what you did there, kept reading it left to right lol

Yes, I agree, "YLS"...but let this be a valuable life lesson to you, don't date teh crazy. I'd be discussing legal options with the police and/or a lawyer, as far as having her arrested for any possible criminal acts she may have committed and trying to recover the cost of replacing your stuff.

And just for the record, death metal sucks. It's not something humans listen to. But I guess death metalheads might respond with "I'm not human" because of how hardcore they think they are

Don't bother talking 'bout stuff you don't know shit about.

ydi. you know she goes crazy when you break up with her and what do you do? break up with her. you brought it on yourself.

You thought of throwing away your hair products, but not moving a spare key under a flowerpot, which is quite a blatant place to put one and if you were dating here, she probably would've know about it. YDI.

I like to second this. YKDI for leaving a key.

Call your lawyer, altough maybe it's kinda your fault for leaving the key in such an obvious place (or leaving it, if you had told her it was there).