By Anonymous - 05/09/2009 23:41 - United States

Today, knowing that the girl I broke up with last night goes crazy after breakups, I threw away my hair products, thinking she switched them with Nair. She didn't... but she did use the key I keep under a flowerpot to take all of my clothes and burn them on my lawn while I was at work. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 631
You deserved it 9 003

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If you're going to keep a key under a flowerpot, you might as well keep your door unlocked. If a burglar wants to get into your house, the first thing he's going to do is check under flowerpots for keys.

"...Well I started throwin' things and I scared folks half to death I got up in his face and smelled whiskey on his breath Didn't give a second thought to being thrown in jail Cause baby to hammer everything looks like a nail And I was mad as hell Well those pretty girls their all the same But their damn well gonna know my name I'm a crazy Ex-Girlfriend I'm a crazy Ex-Girlfriend I'm a crazy Ex-Girlfriend..." Anyone want to say this doesn't relate to the FML?

Comments

furubafan74 18

Did you know that she "goes crazy after breakups" before you started dating her? Because if you did, then you totally deserved this, no matter how hot you think/thought she is/was.

I keep a spare key in a hedgehog chia pet in a panel underneath it outside (and growing). And to take the panel off you need a hex key and a screwdriver. The panel also has duct tape over it.

Sue her crazy ass and make her pay for the clothing's cost (and any damage to lawn).

should have prepared better. welp you'll see her in court do she can pay you back for those clothes.