Sorry Mr Nibbles

By JustMyLuck - 06/09/2009 01:31 - United States

Today, I was at my boyfriend's house, meeting his family for the first time. We were all standing in the kitchen when suddenly a small white and brown mouse ran by. Out of natural instinct, I stomped on it. Turns out, it was his little sister's pet mouse that had gotten out of its cage earlier. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 990
You deserved it 52 217

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wild Mouse appeared! JustMyLuck used Stomp! It's Super Effective! Wild Mouse fainted!

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!?! Why the hell would you ever step on a mouse? It's not a bug! You are sick and absolutely deserve it.

Comments

Wild Mouse appeared! JustMyLuck used Stomp! It's Super Effective! Wild Mouse fainted!

JustMyLuck gained a boosted 561 Exp. Points. Haha.

dimkims 0

LINDSAY LOHAN USED COCAINE! IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE!

LINDSAY LOHAN EATS MOUSE GUTS! IT'S SUPER ANAL!

all that was mother f***ing AWESOME. made me lol

your epic commentary has just made me join FML xD I thought of it already, before I read that, but you made me finally join. and to the FML: YOU DESERVE IT!! don't just stomp animals, except if they're insects, because nobody likes THEM anyways and nobody would keep them as a pet. ouch! cruel! but I guess someone should've told you that they have a mouse before you come in...

Wasnt it a mouse not an insect? R tard. Anywho We were breeding your lindsey lohan and rosie Odonnel and we were surprised. Your lindsey lohan was holding an egg. You do want it dont You? Oh?! MAMA LUIGI hatched from the egg.

You guys owe me a new laptop, this one is covered in coffee now.

Edenbeam 19

Your comment is an epic win. xD @OP: YDI all the way.

Ichigoner 0

FAVORITED!! Just because of the comments. XD

haha i cant believe people kept going after me. xD

Gothymama sends out her Bruce Lee. Bruce Lee used his Kung Fu Awesomeness. It's Super Effective! Chuck Norris fainted!

prttyyngthng 0

Hmm, this is probably made of EPIC fail on my part, but what are the first few comments referncing?

It's a reference to Pokemon (I think). I only know cause I played the Gameboy advanced version about 10 years ago

farts_n_darts 0

JustMyLuck evolved into GODZILLA! Would you like to give GODZILLA a nickname?

ya LOL so randumz xDXDdxxdXDXDXDXDDXxdxdDXD

just my luck is evolving...... just my luck has evolved into just my skill

first 3 comments EPIC WIN also your an bitch for killing a mouse..

ydi. karma for killing a living creature.

justynicole 0

THE POLICE USED DRUG TEST! It doesn't have an affect...

StrawberryPiez_ 0

that's the most discusting shit I read all day ydi

americayay 0

seriously. who STEPS ON a mouse?!?!?!

Krissa 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
happysmile987 24

Your comment seemed sick and gross until I read your username. At least you have an excuse.

nxkftw 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
generallee836 0

Why would you stomp on that poor creature? How cruel is OP?! I feel terribly sad for that mouse.

DeathMetal666 0

YDI for living in the same state as Shitknot

natural instinct? that's no excuse!!!!! u do Not step on innocent creatures! how do u think the sister feels?!

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Do you kiss trees passionately when you hug them?

Jee, I think it's better because it's AMAZING. Think about it... all this stuff... working so logically and such... so complicated to make something so extremely simple. I just think that's ******* awesome. Of all things to happen because of some little nothings building on little nothings building on little nothings... I've a feeling you're one of the kind of people to say these kinds of things, then scream and cry for your life when you're faced with imminent death (ex: a gun to your head).

Yeah! I thought I was the only one who thought that way.

wtf? u think its perfectly fine to take another life who didn't deserve it

#31 well arent you just a ray of sunshine...

kittykat1501 31

31 mars used to have water and possibly life

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!?! Why the hell would you ever step on a mouse? It's not a bug! You are sick and absolutely deserve it.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Lucia you're a ******* idiot. The issue with stomping a mouse has nothing to do with cuteness it has to do with the size of the creature.

koolkat27 13

277- Get over yourself. People aren't going to start liking bugs anytime soon just because you think people should.

See, I wouldn't even say that mice deserve to live more than a bug does... I just refuse to stomp on any animal, bug or not, that's big enough to splatter intestines and other nasty crap all over the floor. A small bug? Ok. A mouse? Hell no. Can you imagine the mess?

I hope you get sick from dirty ass mice crawling through your food, if I was brave enough I would have stomped him too.

She made it apparent she didn't know it was the sister's. So don't be a retard about it #8. Mind you, you're one brave woman, most would start screaming or something

Natural instinct, what? Why is it a natural instinct to stomp on a harmless mouse? .... How many times have you watched The Green Mile?