By Anonymous - 05/09/2009 23:41 - United States

Today, knowing that the girl I broke up with last night goes crazy after breakups, I threw away my hair products, thinking she switched them with Nair. She didn't... but she did use the key I keep under a flowerpot to take all of my clothes and burn them on my lawn while I was at work. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 631
You deserved it 9 003

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If you're going to keep a key under a flowerpot, you might as well keep your door unlocked. If a burglar wants to get into your house, the first thing he's going to do is check under flowerpots for keys.

"...Well I started throwin' things and I scared folks half to death I got up in his face and smelled whiskey on his breath Didn't give a second thought to being thrown in jail Cause baby to hammer everything looks like a nail And I was mad as hell Well those pretty girls their all the same But their damn well gonna know my name I'm a crazy Ex-Girlfriend I'm a crazy Ex-Girlfriend I'm a crazy Ex-Girlfriend..." Anyone want to say this doesn't relate to the FML?

Comments

sapphielily 12

you don't deserve to sue her. you knew she was a f***in psycho and dated her anyway. you deserved it because you followed your stupidity. this is kharma's way of sayin f*** you for not being intelligent.

xXMILKYCHUNKSXx 0

Your fault for ever falling in love with a pyscho bitch.

I would have been SO pissed, I have thousands of dollars worth of clothes. Take her ass to court, hopefully you'll get enough money to buy new clothes...

You thought about your hair products, but you never thought the hidden key might become a problem?

Sue her ass like there's no tomorrow. If you lose, sulfuric acid and a hacksaw. I would lose my ******* mind if that would happen to me.

I was more thinking along the lines of showering her house in napalm.

Um 100, small claims? She caused several hundred in damage to clothing, plus the hundred to regrow the burned grass patch, plus tresspassing. Id have gone to her house with A .357 magnum and a lighter, shot her yard up, put fake blood on the grass, and light all her bras, socks, panties and shoes on fire, in the yard of course. But then again, im kind of an asshole to other assholes.