By Anonymous - 05/09/2009 23:41 - United States

Today, knowing that the girl I broke up with last night goes crazy after breakups, I threw away my hair products, thinking she switched them with Nair. She didn't... but she did use the key I keep under a flowerpot to take all of my clothes and burn them on my lawn while I was at work. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 631
You deserved it 9 003

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If you're going to keep a key under a flowerpot, you might as well keep your door unlocked. If a burglar wants to get into your house, the first thing he's going to do is check under flowerpots for keys.

"...Well I started throwin' things and I scared folks half to death I got up in his face and smelled whiskey on his breath Didn't give a second thought to being thrown in jail Cause baby to hammer everything looks like a nail And I was mad as hell Well those pretty girls their all the same But their damn well gonna know my name I'm a crazy Ex-Girlfriend I'm a crazy Ex-Girlfriend I'm a crazy Ex-Girlfriend..." Anyone want to say this doesn't relate to the FML?

Comments

FaithX 0

I gave you FYL because seriously, that sucks. But you also got a YDI because - well, under the flowerpot? Seriously???? You might as well have a big neon sign over an open door saying "TAKE ALL MY STUFF!!! I WANT YOU TO HAVE IT!!" Having it there at all is b ad enough, but not even thinking to remove it after breaking up with a you clearly knew was capable of crazy shit - that's just dumb.

revolver6 0

you should prosecute. seriously. there is a law broken in there somewhere. that'll fix her wagon.

go_rangers 0

My only problem with suing her is that you have to PROVE, beyond a reasonable doubt, that she did this. "She's a psycho" "I just broke up with her" "etc." are all circumstantial pieces of evidence... won't be enough to win you a case. Did she leave a note, do you have it on camera, or are there any witnesses?

don't date someone you KNOW is crazy then be surprised when they act all crazy, YDI seriously people having a relationship is a privilege, not a right

SOUNDS LIKE MY EX! :D Are you a lesbian? 'Cause I think we dated the same chick.

wow... she burned all ur clothes... well that means shopping :D btw- y would u date a girl who goes crazy after breakups? did u think u would be with her 4 ever or something? seriously, that was a stupid move.

equastriangirl 0

this pretty much sounds fake but if it isnt then you should really have moved the key after you broke up

Never date anyone crazier than you are...Steve McNair good example.

Definitely stop by and see the cops, only because you're implying she's always like that. She should finally get that slap she needs to understand that she can not do that shit. What will she do to the next guy???

Trespassing, theft and arson. I sure hope you called the police. No one should be able to pull crap like that and get away with it. Especially for a break up!!