By Snurkles - 07/07/2011 12:19 - Canada

Today, it's my birthday. I got a phone call from my high school bully, to remind me that he'll always be able to find me and do whatever he wants to me. He does this every year. I turn 34 today. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 096
You deserved it 7 071

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

kaykay20 0

Was time for a restraining order years ago. Get one you need it

maffy4ever 8

It's one of those situations where you're not sure if you can laugh, or if you should call the cops.

alex6946 10

he needs to grow up and you should change your number!

More like F his life for being so pathetic he has to hold on to his school bully status. It sounds like he peaked in high school and is continuing to "relive the glory days".

Next year, record the call, and hand it over to the police. It's not simple bullying. It's called harassment.

Regrettably, it's a felony in most areas to record a conversation without both parties being aware.

tell him you're a cop and you'll arrest his ass for discrimination.

Two problems: 1. I'm sure by now realizes he's not a cop 2. you need to look up what discrimination is. giggity. that is all.

yeah you have the wrong word there, not discrimination at all

LMFAO @ "discrimination". Don't try and use big words if you're too stupid to know what they mean and when to use them.

sxe_beast 11

"treatment or consideration of, or making a distinction in favor of or against, a person or thing based on the group, class, or category to which that person or thing belongs rather than on individual merit" I'm pretty sure the bully is discriminating against the OP for something.

iLoveBoobies21 0

you can now classify yourself as screwed.

Definitely time to get the police involved if he's been doing this for 16 years. Jesus Christ.