By Snurkles - 07/07/2011 12:19 - Canada

Today, it's my birthday. I got a phone call from my high school bully, to remind me that he'll always be able to find me and do whatever he wants to me. He does this every year. I turn 34 today. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 096
You deserved it 7 071

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Give me his digit, I'll call his ass every day and threaten him.

Yes, post his number here and we'll all call him.

u need to just punch this dude clean in the nose as hard as you can, then don't stop punching. size of u or him don't matter. he will stop calling.

if you're 34 and still can't stand up for yourself then you deserve it. Grow a pair and do something about the bully!

that's a liiiitle creepy...call the po po bud

Just wow....If after all these years he still holds onto his high school bully days his life must really suck! You need to make him stop for good! You have only one life and shouldn't have to suffer this kind of behaviour! He is just a man, he isn't invicible, you can totally break him! If you don't do anything about it now, he will just continue, so go get him for good!

cherry72 13

How in the **** did he get your number?!

the great sensais solution for OP is... jumpsuit hockey mask and a machete...

wow you are a little sissy girl! sixteen years ago you should have gotten a ppo against him and reported him every time he contacted you again. put his ass in jail and he will stop. stop being such a wimp.

navyhookahman 0

here's a brilliant idea... stand up for yourself! your a grown adult I think it's time to say Enough!!!