By Anonymous - 16/11/2010 15:35 - Romania

Spicy
Today, in my journalism class, after trying hard to find some actual news to comment, we ended up talking about gay porn and fashion designers. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 467
You deserved it 21 092

Same thing different taste

Top comments

that's awesome! gay **** is far superior to straight **** anyways. have you seen straight **** actors? there's a reason gay **** actors get paid more than other **** actors.

Comments

That sounds like it would be more fun than talking about real news to me, but I'm not trying to be a journalist.

Talking about gay **** must be hilarious. Why complain?

brannyh 0

If you try to have a conversation with me, you will get the same result

What are you complaining about? that ain't bad. you just talked of other stuff. that's cooler than paying attention u know?

so how did the conversation work it's way towards that?

I see it happening thusly: Teacher: Anybody see anything interesting in the news? Student 1: The republicans over in the US beat the democrats. Teacher: Boooring. Student 2: Prince William got engaged. Teacher: Pedestrian. Student 3: One of the Chilean miners ran the NYC marathon. Teacher: Um...yeah. Gay **** is cool. Student 1: Yeah! And fashion!

Principal: did I just hear you say something about gay ****? teacher/students: yep it's amazing isn't it? principal:...........carry on then

Doc, you forgot the mandatory bitching about the ''Moldovan language''. Had this happen in Moldova, it would be a mandatory bitching about ''those damn Romanian talking and writing exactly like us''.

mintcar 9

Well if you're not interested in any of those then I can see how this is an FML.

It doesn't really seem like a bad thing but if it sucked for you YDI for not doing your research. No news in all of Romania? Sounds impossible but if it's true, there is always world news.

Uhhmm. Hi, I study Journalism as well.And you know what? You must know pretty much about everything. Also, you must be open for every subject in the whole damn world. You'll suck as a journalist of you continue this way of thinking... therefor, YDI!

why is everybody thinking this is a good thing are any of you guys straight goddammit and true fat OP FYL

I'm straight, and I love gay **** and fashion design. Not just gays like gay ****, welcome to reality

Noname7453 0

Straight our not gay **** its better

Ah, gay **** and fashion designers. Sounds like a good days work for me.

MoldinRooster 0

That's Awesome. I Wish My Class Was Like That. :D