By Anonymous - 16/11/2010 15:35 - Romania

Spicy
Today, in my journalism class, after trying hard to find some actual news to comment, we ended up talking about gay porn and fashion designers. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 467
You deserved it 21 092

Same thing different taste

Top comments

that's awesome! gay **** is far superior to straight **** anyways. have you seen straight **** actors? there's a reason gay **** actors get paid more than other **** actors.

Comments

What? Is it aginst the rules to question the validness of a FML? -.-

Why do you moderate me? What did I do?

iSitt 0

really? for all the SNAFU going on in the world today you couldn't find one thing ? even if your group takes opposite sides on an issue you could write a pros and cons.

Asstastic4 0

Work it, betch! *snap to the left, snap to the right*

really wow sounds familiar would you happen to go to DHSHS cause my journal teacher was into fashion and she's a lesbian

You don't by any chance go to Tuscarora High School do you? Because that exact thing happened to me around the date of this FML lol. If you do. This is Shawn. :P

that's awesome! gay **** is far superior to straight **** anyways. have you seen straight **** actors? there's a reason gay **** actors get paid more than other **** actors.

KiddNYC1O 20

Many straight(using this word very loosely lol) guys do gay **** for the money.

ulicksam 0

Do you know what gay means? If they're straight, they don't do other guys, in front of or behind the camera. That's like saying "i'm not gay but my boyfriend is".

that's why he said hes using straight loosely

TheDrifter 23

Or as they say in New Orleans "It's only gay if you're catching".

I think that's because no guy wants anything in his ass

KiddNYC1O 20

33- Slow down, bud. Thanks, H.

Hey 44, just for your information: if there is anybody of both sexes who loves things in the ass, it will be the man. Sensitive prostate.

All this talk is making me slightly aroused.

R0nBurgundy 0

Ahahahah kidny that's a good one. You must be gay or a woman to not realize that NoOooO straight man would ever EVER bang another dude for money, they would have to be bi or gay. Any man that does bang another dude and goes "it's for the money" Is lying he's a straight up queer alright. Plus how would they get a hard on if they are straight? btw I have nothing against homosexuals.

Or they are poor / need the money / are capable to get a hard on by thinking of a woman / aren't afraid to try new things. Just a guess.

RobinKCS 9

Gay for pay is a legit term. There are many more straight males that homosexual one , therefore gay **** actors get paid more. It's like how girls who do anal get paid more because more girls won't do it than will. Anyways, they get paid more, getting more money wile a wide variety of gay **** is just ********. Regardless, Viagra would be the cause of their boner. Btw, I'm a chick. :)

tbonea1990 0

weak this was a waste of time to read

so why not just stop talking about that stuff..

TheRealEllieSan 9

Ikr? I wish my electives were that amazing

Twisted107 4