Book club gone wild!

By TheWriter - 01/09/2017 04:30

Spicy
Today, during a family gathering, my mom, grandmother, and aunts started talking about an erotic novel they're all reading on Amazon. My cousin asked for the writer's name and I heard my pseudonym in response. My entire family is reading my horribly-written porn. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 480
You deserved it 1 510

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Considering they are talking about EROTICA at a family gathering, you might be more normal than you think.

azouwa 26

you should make a part 2 and raise the price.

Comments

Considering they are talking about EROTICA at a family gathering, you might be more normal than you think.

Rootbeerbum 15
Zachary8261 28
azouwa 26

you should make a part 2 and raise the price.

hey that is positive since it was on amazon. means you should be making some molah. unless this is fake which it sounds like it.

I wonder which would be considered more disgraceful if your family found out: that your writing was pornographic, or that it was shitty.

THIS. IS. NOT FAIR. Give us your pseudonym and the name of the novel.

Lobby_Bee 17

Participate in the conversations, you know the whole story anyways. Great family bonding time.

Xmas presents. Signed hard copies. There you go no mus no fuss. And a little personalization would add to the thought of the gift. "Hey I heard you guys talking about this book and it was written by a friend of a friend of a friend so...." Thougthful. Cheap. And hilarious when they fined out the truth.