By argh - 20/03/2012 08:16 - United States - Houston

Today, I woke up to the faint memory of being drunk enough to draw dicks on my own face in permanent marker. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 108
You deserved it 33 462

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Curfman 0

I bet they were bigger than yours too

You my friend are suffering from deeply recessed homosexual tendencies. The influence of alcohol introduced into your brain function has let you "drop your guard" so to speak and you reacted by opening that "closed chamber" and let your deepest desires loose. By drawing several phalluses on your face and I am probably safe in saying that most of them, if not all were pointed at your mouth you were able to realize your dream of being orally penetrated by several well hung men. Go with your desires, do not keep them repressed, open the "well-spring" of sexual freedom you have been guarding as a secert all these years. $300 dollars please..... BTW - this post was funny as shit!

Comments

You my friend are suffering from deeply recessed homosexual tendencies. The influence of alcohol introduced into your brain function has let you "drop your guard" so to speak and you reacted by opening that "closed chamber" and let your deepest desires loose. By drawing several phalluses on your face and I am probably safe in saying that most of them, if not all were pointed at your mouth you were able to realize your dream of being orally penetrated by several well hung men. Go with your desires, do not keep them repressed, open the "well-spring" of sexual freedom you have been guarding as a secert all these years. $300 dollars please..... BTW - this post was funny as shit!

The_Troller 14

You should be a psychiatrist.

aaahhhfire21 0

Wow greatest Internet shrink ever

DEzey 0

When I was younger, I was obsessed with drawing dicks....

Back when I drank, I never got drunk enough to where I would draw on myself, other people yes, but not myself.

If you're a girl that's probably the only dick you're getting :P

Since they're a guy, hopefully it's the only dick they're getting.

perdix 29

"In vino veritas." I think you found out something about yourself in your drunken escapade. You need to quit pretending you are straight. If you like dicks on your face, you're going to make a great gay!

Ha ha ha! **** face painting FTW! Extra Awesomeness points for self painting! Dude, I SO want to party with you!!!

babyshaft408 8
Morgannnnuhhh 1

I really don't find this FML funny at all..

Now now, Alan. The comment section is supposed to be for comments related to the FML, and this one seems to follow the rul... OH **** IT! BURN THE WITCH! BURN HER!!

Oh, way too funny. My sides hurt. Stop, please. You too Doc.

bizarre_ftw 21

V - How do you known she is a witch? 1 - She looks like one! V - Bring her forward (advance) W - I'm not a witch! I'm not a witch! V - ehh... but you are dressed like one. W - They dressed me up like this! All: naah no we didn't... no. W - And this isn't my nose, it's a false one. (V - lifts up carrot) V - Well? 1 - Well we did do the nose V - The nose? 1 - ...And the hat, but she is a witch! (all - yeah, burn her burn her!) V -Did you dress her up like this? 1 - No! (no no... no) Yes. (yes yeah) a bit (a bit bit a bit) But she has got a wart! (3 - points at wart) V - What makes you think she is a witch? 2 - Well, she turned me into a newt! V - A newt?! (2 - pause & look around) 2 - I got better. (pause) 3 - Burn her anyway! (burn her burn her burn!)

It's not funny! It's sad that he'd get that drunk! Really sad!!

Morgannnnuhhh 1

**** you again doc bastard. Suck my ****. And you too fml team. Eat my shit.