By Anonymous - 30/06/2009 14:45 - United States

Spicy
Today, I woke up to my boyfriend throwing my birth control box at me and shouting that I was a slut for cheating on him since we never had sex. I attempted to explain the birth control was for a condition I have that causes my period to be non-existent. He didn't believe me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 72 296
You deserved it 7 333

Same thing different taste

Comments

hannahble 0

I have a friend who just keeps bleeding, and bleeding when her period comes (she had a period that went on for a month, non-stop) so she HAS to use the pill, too. I am so sorry that your boyfriends an idiot lol

Gah! I hate when people don't know OTHER reasons why birth control is used! I use mine for what use to be very frequent ovarian cysts. I use to have bad acne, and my periods were always REALLY heavy and VERY infrequent. I still experience shit loads of back pain, but better that than the pains I got from the cysts. That guy is a twat. Leave him. If he won't listen to you, and he won't do the research, then he's not worth it! People need to realize birth control isn't just to avoid getting pregnant.

i wudnt believe u either. that jus comes off as a reli lame excuse

Your boyfriend's a tool, tell him to actually google birthcontrol.

thecritic 0

Um ok. so everybody's comments here say that a reason for birth control is to shorten the duration or to "control" periods. You say that you have a condition that makes your period non-existent. So are you saying that birth control also allows you to have periods? Your boyfriend has every reason to believe you're a ****. If you really used birth control for health reasons, then you should've told him that earlier on, after all, you ARE in a relationship with him.

bmccravy 0

i totally understand how you feel. i have some problems with my hormone balance and used to have seizures with my period. i started taking the pill three years ago and havent had a seizure since. i have several times been accused of being a **** by friends, boyfriends, and even my own family because of it. but i would rather people think im a **** than slam my head onto the floor repeatedly several times a month. So good for you standing up for yourself!

I have a really bad period where I am literally screaming in pain and I have gone to the emergency room 4 times because I was unable to stop puking. Every time a doctor or nurse hears this they suggest I take birth control because it will help reduce my periods. I haven't because of other medical reasons, but that doesn't mean that it wouldn't help someone else with their problems! You should drop that guy and look for one that will at least google the explanation you give.

Alright, for all the MF out there who are yelling and screaming about this girl being a ten year old **** - I actually surprisingly did see a comercial for this type of birth control pill today on the television. The science eludes me - but the entire pill revolves around minimalizing your period from 12 times a year to 4 times a year. It's not really even a birth control pill. I have no idea on the name, but I do know that rodeogal91 was right - google it and it should be there somewhere. I just don't think that it's fair some of you people are hounding her.

my period is ****** up i got it every 2 weeks 4 3 days 2 a week and i got incredible pain everywhere but now im on the pill im better but i still have slight pain every few periods