Get back here!

By Anonymous - 07/08/2021 04:01

Today, for my birthday, I got a hotel room for me and my boyfriend. He decided that spending time with a female friend was more important than spending time with me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 013
You deserved it 100

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It won't feel like it now, but he gave you a gift. He showed you that he's a shitty boyfriend and you need to flush him and move on. A good boyfriend would have got the hotel room for your birthday and not let you do that.

ArieScorpio 3

🖕🏻him and keep it moving girl.

Comments

I feel like the reason is important in this situation. If it was just because, then FYL. If she was having some kind of crisis, then YDI.

Seems weird this is getting downvotes. As if people think reasons don't matter.

could even be a friend in town from long distance. many reasons to choose the other friend to hang out with that day. Did OP decline hanging out with them, if so its a big YDI. I rarely celebrate my birthday on the actual day, just tends to be more important things need doing.

His woman friend better be dying, or something horrendous happen to her, to have it take priority over a planned special night. Othrrwise, he's a dick and not invested in the relationship.

It won't feel like it now, but he gave you a gift. He showed you that he's a shitty boyfriend and you need to flush him and move on. A good boyfriend would have got the hotel room for your birthday and not let you do that.

ArieScorpio 3

🖕🏻him and keep it moving girl.

xxlk4xx 6

that would be an ex brother after that lol

Where did you get that her boyfriend was her brother? (Banjo music in background)

randybryant799 20