By ohmygoodness - 02/03/2009 21:51 - United States

Today, I woke up at my boyfriend's place with grumbling stomach pains. I left him in bed to go have explosive diarreah in the bathroom next to his room. When I was done, I came back to bed and snuggled in next to his sleeping form and he rolled over to whisper, "I heard everthing." FML
I agree, your life sucks 80 708
You deserved it 17 279

Same thing different taste

Top comments

that is not a bad thing. People get sick and everyone goes to the bathroom.

So what? He thought girls never do the "poop" thing or a female fart is just a myth? Wake up, son!

Comments

#17 i thought you were gonna talk about the part when those 2 college girls were playing "Battleshit"

oh man thats awful!! but it's life, at least he was cool about it!

You should have screamed his name when doing it.... or just groaned/grunted loudly. Nothing makes me feel better than a good quality shit and I want my whole apartment to know it... lol!

UpperSanctuary 0

You're not too bright. A smart girl always turns on the water in the faucet full blast to drown out the unappealing sounds you were making. You're so stupid, you probably left him a brown mess to see when he picks up the seat to pee. After he gags and heaves from your shit stains, he'll probably start to think up ways to dump your stinking diarhea ass. As soon as your nasty ass gets out of bed, he's sure to whip those sheets into the washing machine. You are a disgusting dumb ass. If you want a long term relationship, keep the diarhea private, it's not sexy, you idiot. Oh, well, you're as good as dumped. *lol*

Ew, like, omg, he HEARD you being a HUMAN? SIIIICK! Seriously, wtf. Who cares if he heard? Isn't he also a human? As long as you didn't crap the bed, I don't see what the problem is.

UnknownSadSack 0

Honestly I don't think its that bad, now if he said he was utterly aroused by it and could you do it for him again...yeah that would be bad. Well not bad but disturbing.

Ok, this adoration of the poop is very very american (for a 250 Y-O country it's normal not to have any cultural background). I'm french and i realy don't get it. I lived almost a year in Kentucky at a soldier's home, and i still don't get it. WHY ?? Anyway i mostly agree with comments, not a f¨cked life, but if she tried to be as silent as possible but he still heard, she got F.. because she though she was very discrete and etc..

#60 Haha...I'm from Germany and I don't get it either... :D

your boyfriend possesses a WONDERFUL sense of humor!!! hahahahaa