By ohmygoodness - 02/03/2009 21:51 - United States

Today, I woke up at my boyfriend's place with grumbling stomach pains. I left him in bed to go have explosive diarreah in the bathroom next to his room. When I was done, I came back to bed and snuggled in next to his sleeping form and he rolled over to whisper, "I heard everthing." FML
I agree, your life sucks 80 708
You deserved it 17 279

Same thing different taste

Top comments

that is not a bad thing. People get sick and everyone goes to the bathroom.

So what? He thought girls never do the "poop" thing or a female fart is just a myth? Wake up, son!

Comments

UpperSanctuary 0

Hahahaha- I have a healthy digestive system. If you had brains, you would know that diarhea means that this woman is ill. She is sick. She has a digestive disorder. Sickness is not sexy. You guys love poop, I know that, you love it I see that. You probably don't even flush. But, diarhea is an illness, and supposedly, as a species, we are not attracted to illness, bad smells, bad digestive disorders, ill health and bad health. This woman was so stupid that she thought that farting and spraying shit was okay for her bf to hear. Like I said, he was disgusted because that is not a healthy dump, it is a sign of illness and bad health. Oh, well, he probably won't ever think she is sexy again, HAHAHAHA, she should be embarrassed. No, I don't eat badly, I don't get diarhea, maybe she has chronic toxicity, or chronic gastrointestinal disorders. She has little energy, she eats junk food, she eats badly cooked food, she doesn't make sure she cleans knives that cut raw meat. Heck, she probably has intestinal worms. Oh, that is gross. She is gross, and she should be ashamed of being a disgusting human being. Hahahaha- he probably thinks she is a disgusting pig now. LMFAO You guys who love poop remind me of Downs syndrome and retarded people, they love shit, and you guys are probably just retards, so go back to special ed, and leave the sexy, smart people alone. Pffft! No one loves diarhea, it's an infection in the gut, what a bunch of stupid creeps.

UpperSanctuary 0

#82 is the lady who wrote this. Lila - sick much with stinkin' leaky diarhea? Fix your body, and fix your brain, stop being sick, get healthy.

seriously6 0

upper sanctuary is pathetic...who goes on a website and posts a comment that long just to hurt someone's feelings...clearly they have nothing better to do with their life and needs to take it out on someone

White_Oreo 0

I saw this and didn't lmao til i read #75 hilarious xD

FlavorfulUnicorn 4

I understand your pain, I too have a shy rectum. :( #73, you rock dude. Tell 'em like it is! As for everyone commenting on how disgusting it is, you think your shit doesn't stink? Get over yourselves. Pooing isn't attractive by any means, but everyone does it. And don't tell me you've never once in your life had diarrhea. Because that is a flat out lie.

skankyourart 0

The first time I read this I was laughing so hard, I might have peed a little. Nice one.

Wow... This is the funniest thing I have read in a long time, MY stomach is hurting from LAUGHING But I hope you're feeling better lol :)

oh god i haven't laughed so hard in so long. poor girl. i'm actually feeling like this myself today luckily he's out with his dad tonight though :P feel better x