By ohmygoodness - 02/03/2009 21:51 - United States

Today, I woke up at my boyfriend's place with grumbling stomach pains. I left him in bed to go have explosive diarreah in the bathroom next to his room. When I was done, I came back to bed and snuggled in next to his sleeping form and he rolled over to whisper, "I heard everthing." FML
I agree, your life sucks 80 708
You deserved it 17 279

Same thing different taste

Top comments

that is not a bad thing. People get sick and everyone goes to the bathroom.

So what? He thought girls never do the "poop" thing or a female fart is just a myth? Wake up, son!

Comments

Haha, how embarrassing. I'm sure he doesn't mind though. ;)

hahaha that is so embarrassing i laughed so hard! i bet it will happen to me soon ha

ninja28104 0

LMAO!!! that is sooo funny but i feel bad for you

HOLLAcaust 0

I'm laughing a lot right now. I think if I was you I would have laughed a bit too. You gotta admit," I heard everything " in a whisper is just downright hilarious.

#s 56, 80 and 83... Wow get a life. It's a natural thing for our bodies to do. At least her boyfriend was cute about it. Sure it's a little awkward for her but she isn't disgusting and doesn't need an entire shower or to be dumped. Just wipe her ass good and we're fine. He laughed. Get over yourselves; you obviously have never been in long term relationships you lonely bastards!

UpperSanctuary, EVERYONE gets ill. And I seriously wouldn't believe you if you told me you've never ever had diarrhoea in your life.

stfuxxn00b 0

Your boyfriend is a bastard. Does he consider your feelings? Doesn't he know that it will make you feel awkward and extremely embarassed? WTF is wrong with him? Its okay. You're human. Things happen. >< Oh, and I saw episode similar to this, on Sixteen. (Yeah, its this gay cartoonnetwork show.)

MY SOUL SISTA! ive been there gurl, i had explosive dia tonight too. Today, i was locked out of my house so i had explosive diarrhea in my front lawn. FML. true story ^^^

I don't know why I think this story is so effing funny. I too have had embarrassing stomach issues while I was sleeping with my man, but I would either rush him into leaving or taking me home so I could do the doo, or I turn on the vent to drown out the noise. This is unfortunate but frickin hilarious.

UpperSanctuary 0

#101 is a smart girl. Like me, she will probably have a long relationship with lots of sex. I've been married a good long while and we have never been in the bathroom while either of us is taking a crap, let alone get into listening to stinking sick diarhea. That is why my sex life is good. You have to keep some things private, in order to keep the passion hot. We still see each other as sex objects, yet have had some kids, and have worked on having a big house, with all the things happy couples have. My secret to a good long passionate sex life- Don't let yourself come across as disgusting and gross. Once it happens, you have to bear that ugliness. The diarhea girl was too stupid to think that she might want to cover up her splattering stomach illness and the noises and the sounds. Hahaha- she probably has a bad sex life and won't make a good partner, she's too stupid. *LMFAO*