By DMitch - 15/05/2011 19:29 - United States

Today, I went to Subway with my girlfriend. Just as the time came for her to pay, she went to the car to grab her purse. She didn't come back. I found a note on the windshield saying, "It's over." FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 875
You deserved it 14 444

Same thing different taste

Top comments

dude it's subway just pay for it and get over it. $5 footlongs duh!

Maybe it was because you couldn't give her a footlong?

Comments

at least it wasn't an expensive restaurant

iAmScrubs 19

She was sad that the 5 dollar foot long deal was "over".

and you said 28's joke was bad. your's was so bad I didn't laugh...

iAmScrubs 19

Dear idiot who has just commented above me. I have an idea for you that you may benefit from. The idea is that you should shut up. If you had any intelligence you may have been able to think that my comment wasn't meant for assholes to dissect and make a smart ass comment about. It was meant for people to read it and like it or read it and not like it. You obviously have not liked it. Don't comment on it being a smart ass. There is a word for people like you and they are called assholes.

hook_em 0

dear person above me, no one cares. thanks Me

iAmScrubs 19

I don't really want to write another paragraph but I guess you are entitled to you own opinion. Please don't speak for everyone though because that's what you are doing when you say "no one cares"

MrVictor_fml 0

so you has the car? ok fyl.

PiiLL 0

LMFAO!!! you deserved it for making her pay YOU CHEAP SON OF A GUN -_-

XxbrokeNCYDExX 6

Poor you shows that chick was not there for you. FYL

lmaoatall 6

op I like how you said when it came time for her to pay, i just got the impression that this is a common thing with you, and this was her way of saying you pay this time. at least she didn't stiff you at a steakhouse!