By liz - 21/06/2009 21:26 - United States

Today, I went shopping at a thrift store. I found a really cute top that fit me perfectly, so I bought it. Afterwards, I noticed the original tag was still on it. It read: "designed with your pregnancy in mind". It was a maternity top. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 198
You deserved it 15 181

Same thing different taste

Top comments

anon919 0

You don't have to be "fat" to fit into maternity clothes, they have them in smalls too, you know.

Some regular tops work as maternity tops too so eff it, if you like it wear it.

Comments

Caayouteepie 0
meriadoc2 0

I Really hate these vain FMLs like "today i realized i was fat. FML" no one cares!!! Seriously. The point of FMLs are to laugh at other peoples messups like when they crash into a tree in front of the world or something. Those make me laff! These just make me roll my eyes. Some people are fat. Get over it! If the top fits perfectly and looks good on you then your FINE! Im gonna end my rant now.

MsSippi 0

So what. I've bought maternity shirts from target that are really cute. And I'm 5'9" and 118 pounds. I personally don't consider that fat at all. So this doesn't mean your fat. It just means you bought a maternity shirt. woop dee doo.

such a good idea! we should probably start with you though because no one wants a world with such bigoted people. what, did your parents not love you or something?

Ash1984 0

You are such a ******' moron. You must lead a real sad life to be such a prick. I bet there are a lot of people that look at you and not like what they see either. Grow the **** up asshole.

Caddy23 0

ffs she isnt fat. why are so many people on here so ******* shallow? So every woman who is pregnant and would usually buy that shirt is now fat? Im not suprised if most of the fat comments are from men. Plus, if you had any idea, most maternity tops arent big tents, they are usually fitted around the top and would then be a little looser around the belly. In the end, she isnt fat and shut the **** up. have a nice day :)

I bet #53 is fat. Too many fat chicks... We need to start a spay and neuter program for fat and stupid people. American gene pool needs a new filter.

lovely997 0

HAHAHAHA. My friend was pregnant and weighs 90 POUNDS! I weigh 115 and fit into her maternity clothes from the begining of her pregnancy. Hahahah. I just hate ignorant people sooo much. And I'm definetly NOT fat. **** you dummys. Damn. This website is getting so stupid and it shows how ignorant people are. My gosh. Fuuuck haters.

Eww..a thrift store o.O And just like other people mentioned, you dun have to be fat to wear those tops, as long as you don't look pregnant and look good =D

tasteslikeloud 0

Not that big of a deal I never bought maternity stuff during my pregnacy and Im a size 1. I just wore all empire waist dresses in my normal size

lovely997 0

Ps. My friend got clothes from forever 21 when she was pregnant. So are you saying everyone who shops there is fat?