By liz - 21/06/2009 21:26 - United States

Today, I went shopping at a thrift store. I found a really cute top that fit me perfectly, so I bought it. Afterwards, I noticed the original tag was still on it. It read: "designed with your pregnancy in mind". It was a maternity top. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 198
You deserved it 15 181

Same thing different taste

Top comments

anon919 0

You don't have to be "fat" to fit into maternity clothes, they have them in smalls too, you know.

Some regular tops work as maternity tops too so eff it, if you like it wear it.

Comments

Oh my god. Pregnancy is """""9""""" months. That can be designed for the first 1-3 months. Get a life.

I wouldn't worry too much about it. I'm only about 125 pounds and I own aout 5 maternity tops that I wear to work and I've never been pregnant either, But I bought them on sale and tehy fit me really well too. hahahha

I'm tired of reading the same 5 FMLs everyday. "I'm fat. FML" THEY NEED TO STOP! You're a fatass, get over it, I like to read about original and funny FMLs.

bibbit 0

Um you really need to lose some weight if your belly is that big and round

as long as you like the top, what's the fml?

skierguy 0

Lose some weight fatty! Seriously, why would you even post this? Do you expect an outpouring of sympathy for your tragic lardiness? Have you not read the comments on any of the other "I'm fat" FML's? You're just asking for abuse.

epic_delight1337 0

i agree with 123 lol.. YDi for not taking care of your body.... and for all the people that are saying like, some of them fit u fine wen u get them smaller because they look like those shirts that flair out, : i dont think thats why this is an FML. Its an FML because she actually is fat and she thought a normal shirt actually fit her but then she looked at and its for pregnant women.

epic_delight1337 0

and also, WOULD THIS BE AN FML IF IT WAS A MATERNITY TOP FOR SKINNY PEOPLE? NO. IT MEANS IT WAS FOR PEOPLE WITH EXTRA, EXTRA WEIGHT AND SHE THOUGHT IT WAS FOR NON PREGNANT PEOPLE SO SHE THOUGHT "HEY MAYBE IM NOT THAT FAT AFTERALL" BUT SHE WS WRONG. THATS WHAT THIS FML IS. ALSO: FOR PEOPLE SAYING THAT THEY GET THEM IN A SMALL SIZE SO THEY WILL FIT IF THEYRE CUTE, OBVIOUSLY THTAS NOT WHAT THE OP DID BECAUSE THE TOP MUST HAVE BEEN IN HER SIZE AND IT FIT, BECAUSE SHE DIDNT KNOW IT WAS MATERNITY UNTIL AFTER SHE BOUGHT IT.