By Sl3vin - 19/01/2010 14:17 - United States

Today, I went on a third date with a guy, hoping that maybe finally I would get some physical interaction. I did. I got a high five. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 421
You deserved it 6 843

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29
Fluffgirl 0

Eh. I went on a few dates with a guy who kept asking me out for future dates, but not making any moves. I wasn't sure if he was interested, but if not, why keep asking me out? End of the fourth date, I made a (small) move. End of fifth date, I made a bigger move, and then he took over from there. Now we're married, and I still tease him for letting me make the first physical moves, but he says he'd made moves with previous dates who seemed to think it inappropriate, so he decided to just let the woman decide when she's ready.

Comments

youthink_fml 0

Any time a woman wants more action, she can get it with very little effort. YDI.

Agreed. You don't have to sit around waiting for it, you can do something about it yourself OP.

spiderman0606 0

Why would you make that assumption? It's pretty sexist of you to imply that all guys are ***** and will take any pussy thrown their way, any time.

On a date, if a woman initiates any contact, I will get the hint. Hand on my arm, shoulder, wrist at any point in time will suggest you are ok with physical contact at this point. I am also one of those guys who is extremely reserved out of being shy.

Unless she's got a face like a melted welly and he's just giving her attention to be nice. Who knows, give it time OP. You never know, maybe he's testing you.

Hold him down and have your way with him.

heather_bunny 3

um, some guys like to wait. some guys are too immature. and all guys are incapable of reading your mind. in these cases, either give them signals so that they know what you want, or dump him and find a better guy or stop being such a ****.

penguin78_fml 0

that kinda happend to me i wanted to hold his hand he didnt realize and he gave me a highfive...we dated for two years and laughed about it all the time

perdix 29

He's just not that into you. Three dates and you end up with a high give? You don't have a boyfriend, you have a buddy. If alcohol can't fix that, you must be disgusting to look at.

I guess he's just one of those guys who tries to show women some respect and actually get to know you as a person before going too far. It's such a shame you couldn't find one of those guys who just sees a walking ****** when he looks at you.

perdix 29

If a guy respects a woman AND is actually attracted to her, he will make subtle moves to show her physical affection that are far from sexual contact. As far as I am concerned, if there is no touching whatsoever, there is no attraction on his part. On the other hand, maybe he's scared of walking vaginas. You know, when you phrase it that way, they do sound kind scary!

well is a kiss really going too far? or a hug? seriously a high five is an indicator of respect for women on the 3rd date? Although I think that OP is kind of a pansy for not doing so much as holding his hand or hugging him goodnight either.

alexd10293 0

gotta get a new picture now son

Fluffgirl 0

Eh. I went on a few dates with a guy who kept asking me out for future dates, but not making any moves. I wasn't sure if he was interested, but if not, why keep asking me out? End of the fourth date, I made a (small) move. End of fifth date, I made a bigger move, and then he took over from there. Now we're married, and I still tease him for letting me make the first physical moves, but he says he'd made moves with previous dates who seemed to think it inappropriate, so he decided to just let the woman decide when she's ready.

This is my philosophy on dating... So far it's worked pretty well(although I tell them in advance