By Sl3vin - 19/01/2010 14:17 - United States

Today, I went on a third date with a guy, hoping that maybe finally I would get some physical interaction. I did. I got a high five. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 421
You deserved it 6 843

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29
Fluffgirl 0

Eh. I went on a few dates with a guy who kept asking me out for future dates, but not making any moves. I wasn't sure if he was interested, but if not, why keep asking me out? End of the fourth date, I made a (small) move. End of fifth date, I made a bigger move, and then he took over from there. Now we're married, and I still tease him for letting me make the first physical moves, but he says he'd made moves with previous dates who seemed to think it inappropriate, so he decided to just let the woman decide when she's ready.

Comments

That is so sexy. I see the beginnings of a porno coming together. The climax will be when the muslim woman lowers her hijab and reveals her nose.

dent91 0

and what this have to do with any thing else ...???????? u religious racial

2, ******* like you always start this kind of shit over the net cuz you're *******. Why would you bring any type of religious/racial type of comment into this. Go **** yourself ho and try not to offend people you pansy.

and then an amish person lifts her pants to show her legs

Bitch I'm a female Muslim and that wasn't funny. How would you like it if I said something about your culture? I won't because I ain't a ****** up little ass clown. Have an awesome day :)

And mabey by the fifth date he'll come out of the closet.

 I once went on 3 dates with a guy at theend of the 3rd date he says I gotta tell you something... I was frusterated to say the least and blurted out "don't tell me you're gay" He said "no, I'm not gay but I'm kinda sorta getting married in 3 days... is that a problem for you?"  

ashylarry102 0

says the queer with a snowman on his double chin....

anela_fml 0

oy vey that didn't get you off?! lol awe

Either he's asexual, he's not that into you or you need to communicate better.

Saccharide 0

If sex is /that/ important to you in a relationship (I'm assuming that you don't just want to f*ck this guy) then you should really upfront about it. Some people are strong asexual or deeply religious (or gay and trying to fake heterosexuality) - and you could spend a lot of time tryin' to get some and end up not gettin' any.

Saccharide 0

He may also find you hideous and unf*ckable. That's also something to consider.

are you sure he knows these are dates, and not just friends hanging out with mixed signals?

nope nope, people do this for real: http://learnfrommyfail.com/2010/01/05/fail-stories-princecharming/ sorry to post a link, I just found the connection funny

ipwnallmen 10

hands do a great job dont they??? at least he didnt Blow u off :)