By Anonymous - 02/11/2012 19:46 - Netherlands - Delft

Spicy
Today, I went down on my girlfriend for the first time. I thought it was all going really well, until I looked up a minute or two in, only to be greeted by a stone-cold death glare and the words, "You really are an idiot, aren't you?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 735
You deserved it 8 412

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's pretty harsh, at least you tried it out for her. I know some guys who always expect head and don't give anything back...

Comments

she could've given some CONSTRUCTIVE criticism - if you've never done it before, it's not that easy, and everyone's different. It's all about finding a technique :)

Wow, harsh :/ especially being the first time with her. She shouldn't have been so rude to you, I find that very unfair. Next time ask her how she wants it. If she is still being bitchy about it well she can **** off with someone else and you can find yourself a real lady who actually appreciates you trying!!

As my kumon teacher always says, more repetition is needed

viper_dlh04 1

Nobody catches the biggest bass on your first time fishing.

onorexveritas 23

I'm guessing you must have done something absolutely horrible in order to get that kind of reaction, so I'm going to say YDI. Besides, if the genders on this had been reversed, everyone would be cheering the boyfriend on for "putting her in her place" or whatever.

KiddNYC1O 20

Practice holding your breath some more.

Supernovas_Child 13

If I was in your position, I kind of would have slapped her. A bad sex partner is no reason to be a bitch. Unless you bit her. Then I would understand her reaction.

Lol what a bitch. But I can't help but wonder what you were doing down there to make her say that...