By Benji - 20/05/2009 19:53 - United Kingdom

Today, I was watching TV with a cup of coffee. My mum asked if I wanted a Mars bar. I said that would be great and she threw one at me, catching me off guard. The Mars bar went straight into my coffee, spilling it over my bare legs. I now have a scald mark on my penis. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 543
You deserved it 7 498

Same thing different taste

Top comments

its not like youll need to be using it, if you still live with your mom

Peanu_theGreat 0

Comments

#22: Where do you live, where I live, it turns Summer on June 21st or around that.

For all the idiots saying "why weren't you were wearing pants while your mom was there?" did it ever cross your pea sized brain that mabye it was in the morning? I know I still walk around in a robe and in my underware in the morning and watch tv. Really, if he was naked or watching **** I think his mom wouldn't just come in like nothing is happening and ask him if he wants a candy bar. __. |__|.

Stupid thing got cutoff, by the little square it should have said "you need a brain bigger then this to be on this site"

helllllllo_9 0

LMAOOOO AT #4 & #17. So, you were wearing short shorts, I'm guessing? LOLOL

clockworkrainbow 3

That makes my non-existent penis hurt. D: Also, you 'tards that keep saying he's naked with his mom in the room and he deserved it... ITS HOT LIQUID. It goes through any clothes that are thick, thin, short, or long. Pour some hot water on your crotch with any bit of clothing on and see how it feels. OP, that sucks for you.

He was probably wearing boxers and he's probably a teen, and he never said he was watching tv WITH his mom, she probably came to the room and threw the bar at him from his door like lots of people do.

piddly_03 0

why is everyone saying #4 is the shit? it really wasnt that funny. annd just because his legs were bare doesnt mean he was naked you sick *****. he could have been wearing shorts, or better yet, he was probably wearing boxers or something.. if he was drinking coffee, it kind of implies morning.

amylol_fml 0

hahah why the **** were your legs bare?

SmoothTalker 0

hey some girls would find that hot...er no pun intended :-D