By Benji - 20/05/2009 19:53 - United Kingdom

Today, I was watching TV with a cup of coffee. My mum asked if I wanted a Mars bar. I said that would be great and she threw one at me, catching me off guard. The Mars bar went straight into my coffee, spilling it over my bare legs. I now have a scald mark on my penis. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 543
You deserved it 7 498

Same thing different taste

Top comments

its not like youll need to be using it, if you still live with your mom

Peanu_theGreat 0

Comments

MrBadLuck 0

Mars Bar is the UK name for Milky Way in the states.

#39..good point but you need to learn to spell =P it's "through" not "threw" I know who cares but yeaa And omfg you guys are retarded i agre with #34

weightloss 0

maybe... maybe he was wearing running shorts ? which would explain it getting on his bare legs and burning his penis... just trying to help you out, OP.

pinkducttape 0

#23 maybe you should read the comment right before you - #22 spells out #9 comment for you. its a thing called shorts.

triscuit 0

Wait really? A mars bar is just a milky way? I thought it was different...? I agree with #34. And that really sucks, im sorry...

So dude was with his mom, wearing a pair of shorts, holding very hot coffee. Mom then throws a Mars bar at her son, catching him off guard. He spills hot coffee onto his exposed legs, and the coffee burned his penis through the shorts. This truly is not difficult to understand. Unless you've never heard of shorts, or lack a basic understanding of temperature and liquids. I would consider that rather a pathetic indication of ignorance, but what can you do.

chaosleader0 0

#44 my last day of high school was today and im still a virgin is that a bad thing in your eyes or would you rather i have 30 STDs like your sister?

YDI, you shouldn't be that off guard.

It's everywhere! It's in my racoon wounds! FYL though I hate coffee burns.