By ams - 13/03/2010 01:23 - United States

Today, I was telling my sister about the stupid sorts of questions I get asked at work. She looked at me and said "I give you five years until you turn into a raging, chain-smoking corporate bitch." My mom agreed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 516
You deserved it 4 357

Same thing different taste

Top comments

itz_towelie 6

prove your mom and sis wrong, do it in 3 years

You think you get asked stupid questions? Try working at T-Mobile. I never realized how many idiots there are in our world until I got this job. "Why mine phone ain't on? I gots to call my boyfran to tell him i know hims cheatin on me! Why mine phone ain't on??" "You didn't pay your bill, ma'am." "Didn't nobody done told me I had to pay no damn bill. So why mine phone ain't on??" *mutes phone and sighs*

Comments

Hey, this won't be an FML if it doesn't come true! Prove them wrong and prosper in your career! :)

simpledrunkdude 4

-beams- ♥ ♥ ♥ "I gotta go tell my grandma!" You, me and snickerdoodle cookies?

now when we are all like boo go get a life she will pretend it's a joke and bla bla, but really she had that whole thing writen... really worked long and hard on that there. if you are joking it's not funny, if you aren't it's too sad for words...

rachness 0

Wait, so now that your so happy, does that mean your going to stop being a grammar Nazi? because I'm sure we'd all apreciate it. :) still love you though snickers

Did you bitch at them after they said that?

I am guessing she either bitched or pouted despite the fact that there was a precious nugget of wisdom in there if she read between the lines.

Says the dumb **** who always bitches and moans at people for saying they are first. Snickerdoodles, you are a pain in the ass!

Chances are, you're already a bitch and you just need that little light to your tampon string to wear it like a Miss America sash. There is hope though, so prove them wrong!