By ams - 13/03/2010 01:23 - United States

Today, I was telling my sister about the stupid sorts of questions I get asked at work. She looked at me and said "I give you five years until you turn into a raging, chain-smoking corporate bitch." My mom agreed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 516
You deserved it 4 357

Same thing different taste

Top comments

itz_towelie 6

prove your mom and sis wrong, do it in 3 years

You think you get asked stupid questions? Try working at T-Mobile. I never realized how many idiots there are in our world until I got this job. "Why mine phone ain't on? I gots to call my boyfran to tell him i know hims cheatin on me! Why mine phone ain't on??" "You didn't pay your bill, ma'am." "Didn't nobody done told me I had to pay no damn bill. So why mine phone ain't on??" *mutes phone and sighs*

Comments

snickerdoodles, you failed in your attempt at failing

Fail overrated moron who thinks she's a froll is fail.

no we got that. it's not funny. it's just boring and a reason for you to feel special.

39, ever heard of a little thing called the Internet? Go on it and you may find out that not everyone is a wannabe grammar Nazi fag.

in other words 41- I was saying i don't get what you were talking about, reword maybe?

sorry, anyone elses 41 comment get deleted?

42, I'm saying snick is a total wannabe. Complete idiot. Not a troll, not funny and just some moron.

Blue_Coconuts 7

Where are you from originally? Your profile says Oregon, but you spelled "honour" the European/Canadian way, and used Euro's... Unless that was part of your sarcasm.

rock on 44, she is European and a ginger, what did you expect?