By ams - 13/03/2010 01:23 - United States

Today, I was telling my sister about the stupid sorts of questions I get asked at work. She looked at me and said "I give you five years until you turn into a raging, chain-smoking corporate bitch." My mom agreed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 516
You deserved it 4 357

Same thing different taste

Top comments

itz_towelie 6

prove your mom and sis wrong, do it in 3 years

You think you get asked stupid questions? Try working at T-Mobile. I never realized how many idiots there are in our world until I got this job. "Why mine phone ain't on? I gots to call my boyfran to tell him i know hims cheatin on me! Why mine phone ain't on??" "You didn't pay your bill, ma'am." "Didn't nobody done told me I had to pay no damn bill. So why mine phone ain't on??" *mutes phone and sighs*

Comments

I too was a little confused at the "accent" of snick's post. I get that you were mocking the firsties but were you also mocking the non-Americans (specifically the Brits since you used £)? Or was that an imitation-is-the-sincerest-form-of-flattery type of thing? I never thought of you as a Euro-basher so are you a Euro-wannabe? Please fill me in on the joke.

she's just trying to have fun, and telling everyone about it

Nice try #12 that almost worked... and now we all know that Snickerdoodles is A. European B. Not good at making jokes about FIRSTards.

SUCCESSFUL TROLL IS SUCCESSFUL! And you all dumbsses are feeding her, as I really don't give a **** I can admit that this post is just another snack for her too. Congratulations snicker, you have earned +1 internetz, but rest of you fail pretty hard.

I bet she haz OVER 9000!!!...... Internetz, that is.

@56- well in his country you're a foreigner I hate it when Americans think they're better than other races it's so stupid we're all equal

__ShAd0w__ 0

siren remove snickers first comment!!!

__ShAd0w__ 0

it's funny how every1 is talking about snickers and not the fml