By ams - 13/03/2010 01:23 - United States

Today, I was telling my sister about the stupid sorts of questions I get asked at work. She looked at me and said "I give you five years until you turn into a raging, chain-smoking corporate bitch." My mom agreed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 516
You deserved it 4 357

Same thing different taste

Top comments

itz_towelie 6

prove your mom and sis wrong, do it in 3 years

You think you get asked stupid questions? Try working at T-Mobile. I never realized how many idiots there are in our world until I got this job. "Why mine phone ain't on? I gots to call my boyfran to tell him i know hims cheatin on me! Why mine phone ain't on??" "You didn't pay your bill, ma'am." "Didn't nobody done told me I had to pay no damn bill. So why mine phone ain't on??" *mutes phone and sighs*

Comments

#55 Just want to point out that aluminium is an element and it was discovered, not invented.

#64 sorry about that. I didn't know someone already corrected the coconut guy. Good job

paper_tigers 0

Blue is right... America has lost several wars and battles, right... just because you don't admit it doesn't mean it's not true, like me being an booze hound... no matter how you cut it we have lost several conflicts, look at 'Nam... never lost a war my ass...

#87--I am saddened by how few people in leadership understand what you said / mean. You are a jewel. In combat it is OK to command with an iron fist, but not in the business world. You are the kind of person who hears the same comlaints as the OP, but sees them as a chance to help.

the 'first' comment overshadows the actual post with fmlness, that's hilarious.

ThankYhuCaptinOb 0

Wow snickerdoodles ( or however it's spelled ) , you've created so much reaction to your post that ony about 5% of the comments are FML related . Bravo !

A british v american war bomb blew up there ^^^

quikwit1212 0

It's good to know that you cared about it so much that you had to make another post not related to it.

dudeitsdanny 9

dunno who that was at but if it was at me that was the point :/

btw snickers get a ******* new profile picture. nonone wants to see that hidious face anymore!' nd btw get a life while ur at it!!