By ams - 13/03/2010 01:23 - United States

Today, I was telling my sister about the stupid sorts of questions I get asked at work. She looked at me and said "I give you five years until you turn into a raging, chain-smoking corporate bitch." My mom agreed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 516
You deserved it 4 357

Same thing different taste

Top comments

itz_towelie 6

prove your mom and sis wrong, do it in 3 years

You think you get asked stupid questions? Try working at T-Mobile. I never realized how many idiots there are in our world until I got this job. "Why mine phone ain't on? I gots to call my boyfran to tell him i know hims cheatin on me! Why mine phone ain't on??" "You didn't pay your bill, ma'am." "Didn't nobody done told me I had to pay no damn bill. So why mine phone ain't on??" *mutes phone and sighs*

Comments

Um guys, how about trying to find a real reason to post a hateful comment on SnickerDoodles. Who cares if she made a long speech on being the first to post on an FML, she was just pointing out how annoying the people that type "FIRST!" on an FML are. I'm not of a fanboy of SnickerDoodles, sometimes she is quite annoying. But seriously, c'mon guys posting messages like "kiss my ass snickers" is as pointless (if not more) than Snicker's unrelated post.

45, £ is a pound sign (foreigners call it "sterling")

47- read my posts, not pointless, except my most recent one, I am pointing out facts that are true

That's how you spell honour, ya corpsefucker. Learn to spell properly before I walk across that border and slap you with my **** for butchering the Queen's English. Americans **** up English the way Quebec ***** up French. We know you're butthurt over paying a ******* stamp tax and feel the sting of rejection after England decided it didn't want your shithole country anymore but try to exercise a bit of common sense. Pronounce that shit properly, it's honOUR, not honOR or honERRRRR. Next you'll be telling me you don't pronounce the G in borough. Dumbshit Americans, all you ever do is lose wars and **** farm animals. GTFO off my internet before I break into your house and **** your grandmother, you ******* hoser.

50- we saved your *sses in WW2, we can talk how we want, I really don't care how you spell color or carmel, I care that you and I can communicate

You think you get asked stupid questions? Try working at T-Mobile. I never realized how many idiots there are in our world until I got this job. "Why mine phone ain't on? I gots to call my boyfran to tell him i know hims cheatin on me! Why mine phone ain't on??" "You didn't pay your bill, ma'am." "Didn't nobody done told me I had to pay no damn bill. So why mine phone ain't on??" *mutes phone and sighs*

I can believe it. You don't feel especially intelligent until you meet the real idiots out there who can't even grasp the simple things such as paying, following rules like waiting your turn in line, or knowing what allegory means.

dudeitsdanny 9

Amen, bro/sis-hams. I'm glad I don't have your job at T-Mobile, though. My condolences. I like getting asked by every other person I meet online what living next to the beach is like. Because California is extremely small so every city in it is by the beach.. I work in a hotel and I get calls to go help people open/close curtains, operate the faucet, or even open the door.. Then again, most of these are women in their 30s-40s so maybe I'm just cougar bait.

Like, OMG Danny! You like live in CALIFORNIA? You mean by the BEACH? Oh my goodness gracious! I suspect cougar bait my dear. I lived in Washington. You would not believe the idiots who asked about Twilight and if I've seen a guy look like Edtwat or whatever his name is. Oh and Portland is just loaded with vampires, obviously. It rains every day of the year too. I worked at a haunted theme park for two years and people would want refunds because it was too scary for them and they'd wet their pants. Or about bending the safety rules "just for them" because they're just all so special and attractive. The best ones who think everything is/should be free and nothing we did in the park counted as a real job. My current job is even less respecting than that though. /:

Blue_Coconuts 7

@50.. I was born in Ireland and lived in Europe (including England) till I was 13 you dumbass. Just because I live in the United States now, doesn't mean I have always lived here. But that being said I'm pretty sure you're just a fail troll because you said "All you do is lose wars" when anyone with half a brain know that the United States has never surrendered and thus lost a war. Also Aluminum was invented by an American, and pronounced as such originally, till the United Kingdom went and changed the spelling and pronunciation for whatever reason they felt like, so you guys do it to. Piss off.

ahhhh I love when foreigners insult us Americans it just shows how jealous they are of us because were better economically and individually. really I'm not going to argue with some British civilian because you're the one making your country look bad by insulting a country that saved your *ss at one point. grow up

That's not even close to the worst. I once had an old man ask me if "I wanted his love for T-Mobile." Then again, I work the late shift, until two in the morning, so i catch the drunks and such.

Melly14398 0

I had no idea T-mobile was open until 2am.... Where is this!? I now have the iPhone with AT

Melly14398 0

What the hell why do my comments keep getting cut off?? I only swore once

CyclonePsycho 1

The site freaks out when you use ampersands and carets. Happens all the time, so don't worry about it.