By ams - 13/03/2010 01:23 - United States

Today, I was telling my sister about the stupid sorts of questions I get asked at work. She looked at me and said "I give you five years until you turn into a raging, chain-smoking corporate bitch." My mom agreed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 516
You deserved it 4 357

Same thing different taste

Top comments

itz_towelie 6

prove your mom and sis wrong, do it in 3 years

You think you get asked stupid questions? Try working at T-Mobile. I never realized how many idiots there are in our world until I got this job. "Why mine phone ain't on? I gots to call my boyfran to tell him i know hims cheatin on me! Why mine phone ain't on??" "You didn't pay your bill, ma'am." "Didn't nobody done told me I had to pay no damn bill. So why mine phone ain't on??" *mutes phone and sighs*

Comments

goodbye other comments :) snickerdoodles causes a lot of reactions

technically Iraq is inferior, speaking economically, but if I met an Iraqi I wouldn't consider them inferior at all, it matters what context he meant inferior

good call, snickerdoodles comments annoy me every time I read them.

#77 no no lol you misunderstood my answer I was saying #50 was technically calling America inferior and I was stating that if America was inferior why would my dad be at Iraq risking his life for America?

@pendatic haha true and thanks I'll give your respects to him next time he has a chance to call or write

Blue_Coconuts 7

Iraqi's chain mentally handicapped people to the front of their houses like dogs. True story, my Fire Team stumbled across one on a patrol once. Weirdest thing ever. When we asked them why, they said he wasn't allowed in because he wasn't right mentally. They said that he was lucky that they didn't just kill him... So yeah, those people are something else all right..... Also the funniest thing ever is when you're on a patrol and a big group of kids are going/coming from school. There's almost always once kid in the bunch who is pale skinned with red hair. Figure that one out. Hilarious.

snickerdoodles, you are an ugly, annoying, not funny dumb ass bitch.

You control whether you become a raging chain-smoking corporate bitch or not. If you don't want to, then don't. Almost anyone can manage employees by scaring them, but it takes a good leader to manage employees by making them WANT to work hard because they're proud of their work.

Well said, bunny. I'm guessing they only said five years because it takes time to develop a chain-smoking habit. It's hard to do but try not to take every question personally. Encourage your subordinates to think for themselves and use positive reinforcements. If you meant customer inqueries, the first part still applies. Avoid the power trip and remember that since people are idiots, they deserve your sympathy.

VeryNice329 0

haha you are going to be a business drone like most adults are today. good luck with that op. unless you make some drastic changes you will end up in an overflowing bathtub of red water.