By oxbbabexo - 14/04/2009 13:45 - United States

Today, I was talking to a guy I met online and have known for 4 years. I've fallen in love with him twice, one of those times being currently. He was supposed to visit this summer. I got an email from him saying he's really a 17 year old girl from Chesterfield, MO. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 054
You deserved it 93 878

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Today, somebody lied to me over the internet. FML.

RiverRelic 0

Which means he's a married 48 year old man from New Jersey - or some dude you know from work.

Comments

u are honestly so stupid.. agree with 4 and 5... and 10.. lol.

mrhahn530 0

Haha you got owned by a teenage girl...actually, that doesnt sound half bad. i say meet up with her anyway, you never know what might come of it ;-)

ohhhhshizzz 0

#7, why do you have to look at someone's face to love them? Now I mean, they should hear the voice but the face shouldn't matter. If its REAL love, mind you. But YDI And now that could have been a freaking rapist. You shouldn't try to date someone over the internet. Wow, but LMFAO.

It's not that you need to 'look at their face' it's that seeing someone in person gives you the opportunity to know if there is a physical connection. Not sex, but a chemistry that you can not know about from internet and phone conversations.

Trix_Disorder 20

Or maybe he was trying to let you down easy. XD

sexyReDD 0

lmao. my vote for best response.

Did you send him pics...? Maybe that had something to do with it.

C_Wicked27 0

Welcome to the internet, were the men are men, the women are men, and.... wait....

iLIAMMM 0

im laughing and feel bad for you at the same time. Coincidentally, i live in chesterfield :D

blargity 0

i think that had to be a prank e-mail D: #23 maybe she wasn't trying to date online but found someone she loves anyway because that person was similar to her and felt like she was in love with him and if people shouldn't date online, then should socializing through the internet at all be impossible like how she "deserved it" for "trying to date someone over the internet" because even a really good friend could be a rapist?

LoL! So you started talking to a 13 year old girl 4 years ago? Pleeaassee. Fake!

lmfao wow way to go. But as others are saying he is probably trying to distance himself