By oxbbabexo - 14/04/2009 13:45 - United States

Today, I was talking to a guy I met online and have known for 4 years. I've fallen in love with him twice, one of those times being currently. He was supposed to visit this summer. I got an email from him saying he's really a 17 year old girl from Chesterfield, MO. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 054
You deserved it 93 878

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Today, somebody lied to me over the internet. FML.

RiverRelic 0

Which means he's a married 48 year old man from New Jersey - or some dude you know from work.

Comments

liveitlearnit 0

Internet love doesn't exist.

#44 are you retarded? 34 was saying that it would be easy for a girl to pretend to be the perfect man by saying things that girls like to hear, for instance "I'll cook for you." Reading comprehension, underrated in some parts of the world.

Falling in love, over the internet, twice? LOLZ

If you didn't know it was a girl, then you weren't actually in love with them. You can't fall in love with someone you've never met or talked to. Your definition of love needs some revamping.

cookiemonster786 0

didnt u ask to c any pics of this guy? i mean come on 4 years!

OBVIOUSLY, IF YOU'VE NEVER ACTUALLY MET THEM IN PERSON, YOU DIDNT ACTUALLY "KNOW" THEM FOR FOUR YEARS. always be skeptical of ANYTHING you see on the internet. be careful with your life, you seem really really gullable. people only tell you what they want you to know about themselves, always remember that!!

Kitty34_fml 0

What do you expect when you talk to randoms on the internet? You can't love someone you've never even met.

For four years you never once voice chatted or web cammed? I call a fake.

Ali2Valley 0

Damn, I live in MO. Crazy liars on the internet!