By LC - 03/11/2009 07:06 - United States

Today, I volunteered to be Auctioned off for Charity. I went for $3. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 464
You deserved it 7 246

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So you're now owned by someone? Isn't slave trading illegal these days?

Bahahahah.. 3 bucks, all for the charity eh? At least, people still bidded on you!

Comments

YESSSSSSS I AM FIRST FOR ONCE, by the way that sucks 3 bucks-_-

So you're now owned by someone? Isn't slave trading illegal these days?

Pfft! Only if you don't like it. The S/M train is still a rollin'.

perdix 29

It's illegal if it's involuntary. If it is voluntary, it's called prostitu. . . oops, I mean, charity. I saw an episode of COPS where these absolutely disgusting ****** were getting 10 bucks for BJs. You must be a monster to get only 3!

It's Michigan, anything is legal there nowadays.

perdix 29

Even in Michigan, for three bucks, you don't have to swallow. You can if you're hungry -- your choice.

i might wash their car, but i certainly wouldnt put out...just saying lol

it was probably to be auctioned for a date

WAIT!!!!!! FINAL BID: 2 MILLION DOLLARS! I BID 2 MILLION. The auction's over?! Shit!

Bahahahah.. 3 bucks, all for the charity eh? At least, people still bidded on you!

Hmm, I'd much rather get the happy meal, IT COMES WITH A TOY!!!!

Flutist 3

For three more dollars he will let you play with his toy, small pieces may cause small children to choke.

playfuldesk 0

That was uncalled for at all bobby

playfuldesk 0

Hey flutist I bet u give good head don't u?

Flutist 3

*rolls eyes* You would have to have a dick for me to give you head.

OH LOL I GET IT BECAUSE HER NAME IS FLUTIST AND YOU'RE EQUATING A PENIS TO A FLUTE HOW FUNNY

Flutist 3

OMG, what next band camp jokes?

so how are you and Jimmy from band camp. I heard you two are really close now?

Ligerie 0

I was asked to do that once but I'm really scared the same thing will happen! Sorry that happened to you, maybe everyone was broke?

what kind of charity auctions off someone? my school did that as a joke o.O

wazdog 4

Maybe the auctioneer did a bad job. Cheer up