By DL06 - 08/04/2009 07:19 - United States

Today, I met a guy online. We talked all night long and hit it off amazingly. He told me he'd never felt that way about anyone else, and I agreed. He sent me a picture and he was gorgeous. I sent him one after he assured me he didn't care what I looked like. I haven't heard from him since. FML
I agree, your life sucks 74 501
You deserved it 12 550

Same thing different taste

Top comments

what a tool. maybe he passed out from your good looks?

Many people say they don't care what you look like because that's the only way you'll agree to give them your picture....

Comments

ryguy997 0

either your ugly or hi comp turned off for whatever reason.

lexxiiieeeee123 0

awhh, sorry about that:/ I bet your not really that ugly(:

wintamint101 7

he probably sent you a fake picture

Give him time to fully take in your beauty. If not, forget that nonsense. :)

Many people say they don't care what you look like because that's the only way you'll agree to give them your picture....

fundangle 0

all i had to read was "i met a guy online" and it was already a YDI there are legit people online, yes. but there are a lot more creeps.

sirfuzzitoes 0

hahaha, sorry, but that sucks. i doubt you could be unattractive enough to make him run for the hills if you hit it off so well...

kellster 2

Ah yes, welcome to the world of online dating. Just so you know, they ALWAYS care. More and more people are dating online; don't let the jerks on here convince you otherwise. It's becoming very common, since people are generally too busy or too insular in their professional lives to meet people otherwise, but yeah - this one is a pretty standard occurrence. I'm sorry!

EffinWhosLife 0

It would be better if you tried to go for someone in the real world. Online dating works sometimes, but then again, you never know who's really behind that computer. Im not rating this one.